PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:17:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

the drawing

Started by kotraquin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kotraquin

I've heard/read that many people will cash in millions but win nothing. I'm wondering if I'd have a better chance to win if I only do the $50 draw and $250 draw and not the $1000

badcrazygirl

yeah thats true i put alot tokens in the 1,000 drawings and still win nothing. But i dont put Millions in there.

SirS Club

nope you have just as a good chance to win the 1000 pot as you do the 50, you have none  :'(

Homer

I never won anything. I am skeptical as to whether they actually give away all the prizes they say. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

yeah they do i kno someone who plays in P and she won some money and got it but u have to have ure social sercurity number.

kotraquin

maybe WordzW can copy/ paste some emails he gets from winners omiting any personal info

Homer

I doubt he would do that. I don't mean that in a bad way. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SirS Club

i have won only 5 dollars at a time and a 50 dollar instant prize but thats about it.

badcrazygirl

badcrazygirl

i entered [edited by admin] tickets in the 250 to see if i can win lol.

fatkid

Hey girl... It's not the best idea to post up exact numbers on how many things you've won or entered into for current or past pogo contests... Now any of the P spies can just look at the current prize drawing for $250 and see who entered in [edited by admin] tickets and they got ya :(...
As for winning anything the best i've ever gotten was some of the $5 instant wins...  And they did pay me :)... Also by law if you send in a written request they have to give you some (not sure how much) information on the winners... It's a law because there is no purchase nessesary to win money on P.com and because of that it is not considered gambling... With gambling you are required to have a legit license to run a casio or anything that allows real money gambling... If you do not want to purchase the license and deal with all of the fees and problems associated with this then when you do pirze drawings and such, by law you are required, if a written request is sent to you, to provided a certain ammount of info on past and current prize winners...

Mayhem

careful guys .. don't be too specific on anything to do with pogo.

wouldn't want you to lose your club pogo account(s) .. then i'll have no one to beg club passes from  :(
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SirS Club

lol, mayhem the info i posted was from a year ago or so that account has been closed for about the same amount of time, and i got my money  ;D, so im not worried about it because even if they look it up by one of there spyies here they wount be able to find me because all my info changed

badcrazygirl

badcrazygirl

i forgotten about the p spies btw hey p spies wazzup

SirS Club

badcrazygirl

P-PoolChamp

Hi spys ;)               GET AWAY FROM HERE >:(

SirS Club

ow well thats a good thing im my mind, lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview