PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:49:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Room Rover is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

This program helps keep the autos undetectable while you're sleeping or at work by moving you from room to room making it virtually impossible for anyone to tell your using an autoplayer.

The options are :

- Jump to new room after X hours and X mins
- Quit playing after X hours and X mins

It fully supports Internet Explorer / Netscape / AOL ... This works for Club and non Club users.

You can download it here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Version 1.1 is now available on badgehelp.com

Note from the programmer : I've added a "slow computer" option. If enabled, It will wait 10 seconds (after it closes the room) before it loads a new one back up. I've also fixed a problem where it would stop "room jumping" after 15 or so attempts. I've also reset the shareware back to 100%. Please continue to send any problem reports my way. Version 2 is in the works (no eta yet). This will give the user an option to "switch games" when room jumping (this will be a free upgrade for registered users).

Mayhem

Version 1.2 is out

From badgehelp.com :

Fixed the "subscript out of range" critical error along with other minor bugs and fixes.

Homer

Move over rover and let RoomRover take over. :P

Great program! O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Joe over at badgehelp.com is suggesting everyone to use MS Java if possible with Room Rover.

It appears (even with the "slow computer" option enabled) it jumps rooms too fast (on slower machines) and causes error popups for Sun Java users.

If you'd like to download and try MS Java, you can do so here.

HaloWhoNeedsOne

was wondering if you will be updating the room rover with the new games Pogo adds....such as Aces UP?

Thanks for the GREAT program  O0

SmoothFox

How do we get Room Rover to work with games like Canasta that have this big window "helper"?  I call it big window helper. What I mean it is not the small tiny little one like lets say WWW has or Slots has.  It seems to work with games like slots where it is ok to not have the game up when the helper is running.

When I turn on the helper like for Canasta and quickly tell the room rover what game I want to play, before it can generate the game the helper is saying it cant find the game and shuts itself off.

Some games like world whomp whackdown it will not click the OK button on the start screen but the auto is waiting.

Any pointers????

Mayhem

Jinx55

Is the fact that I get the 'CRIPES' message when using Room Rover with Turbo a common thing? Or am I doing something  wrong  :o Turbo 'auto' works fine without Room Rover O0 Thanks :)

Mayhem

Room Rover v1.3 is now available!

Joe has added support for Aces Up!, Rainy Day Spider Solitaire and fixed the links for Turbo 21™

You can download it here.

There is another update in the works, but released this due to the overwhelming emails he has received asking for these fixes.

Homer

Now that Aces Up! has been added that will help with the auto issue. O0

Mayhem

ah right .. so what, room jump every 30-60 min with Aces Up?

I haven't left the auto running long enough to know how often that error happens.

Homer

bob@pogopal

If you run that auto on the fastest setting, you might want to jump rooms every 10 or 15 minutes.

Homer

I just ran it for 20 minute3s with no problems. 15 minutes sounds like a good idea. :)

Jinx55

I downloaded Room Rover 1.3, tried running with Turbo21, and still getting the "Cripes" message :(
I am Windows ME- using IE 6.
Pent4  248 RAM
95% Resources Available
under Java VM -no boxes checked--do I need Java Console enabled checked?

Turbo Auto works fine without Rover-- Can anyone give advice please?

bob@pogopal

Hi Jinx,

Oooh, there is that ME again. Try it with the Sun jvm and see whether that helps. Also try emptying your temporary files cache and/or deleting the Turbo21 object.

Jinx55

Okie-dokie--how interesting >:( using Sun Java--no 'Cripes' message---BUT--when the turbo room loads with rover it won't play :o it just sits there blah :-\ Oh well so much for ME (play on terms  ;D )
Thanks for your help anyway :)

ummm oh yeah always empty temp files and did a reload of Turbo object

drgnwrrr4onyx

the room rover isnt an auto to play the games make sure you have the auto up and running before you load the room rover then you will be fine hope this helps ya O0

Jinx55

Quote from: drgnwrrr4onyx on January 10, 2005, 07:43:27 AM
the room rover isn't an auto to play the games make sure you have the auto up and running before you load the room rover then you will be fine hope this helps ya O0

I know what Room Rover is , I put up Turbo Auto first then Rover-select Turbo21 from list and game loads but still does not play thanks  anyway ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview