PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:40:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Jackpots...

Started by Troy2Slick,

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy2Slick

I was always curious about this. I was wondering when the jackpots go on pogo.com, do they go by complete randomness or do you think they are set to go off on a particular dollar amount, or date or time. Because it seems like alot of jackpots love to go around the either 550, 1050-1100 mark and so on. Does some pogo employee plop on his butt and press a button wheny they want it to go LOL. Not that anyone will know the real answer, just always have been curious. Cause I know it took Quick Shot Hoops months and months and months to go, just as Sims Pin Ball has only went once since it came out. Thanks

Homer

I think it is random. Kind of like a slot machine. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

I'd be willing to bet that at the higher $$ amounts the jackpot is less likely to go off... By having a high jackpot in the game you will get more ppl to come in and play that game... The more people that are in the game playing it the more advertisers will want their ads to be put in that particular game... I would think that there is some % script that says the higher the jackpot amount goes the lower the % is that the jackpot will go off...   Just my guess though

kotraquin

i think it's kinda random there are the sports games that always seem to be at 4999.00
because so few play them, then again it might hit after X amount of players have played that game
poppit and the slots are both very popular and i've NEVER seen 4999.00 JP's on those

fatkid

That works with the % idea... The lower the jackpot the better the % of getting that jackpot there is... The more people playing the game with a better shot of winning the jackpot == that the jackpot never gets up to $4999 because everyone always wins it before hand...

SirS Club

so very true, and fatkid slots are preset to go after every 1000 games or so, and i know this because my unkle works with las vegas slots

Homer

Well pogo slots must be different. I have played well over 1000 spins and never seen jackpot.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SirS Club

not spins games, when you play a 100 spins then leave then come bake and play a 100 moire spins, thats a game

Element

i never really cared about the jackpot but, i was always curios about the drawings i wonder if it's really random or if pogo like looks at who has the most tickets in the pot and makes them winner or somthing ???

Element

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview