PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:36:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo's gone crazy

Started by Hevenleigh,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hevenleigh

Anyone else noticed this today? I have been trying to get to play a game...any game...all night long. Every now and then I get lucky and actually get to play one, but for the last 2 hours I haven't been able to get a game room to load. It will either stay on the loading page forever, or it will load the room and as soon as the game would start to come up...POOF...the window disappears. I've tried messing with my java settings, restarting my PC, restoring my PC, deleting my temp internet files (cache)...nothing is helping. I know that pogo was down for about an hour last night, and it was working just fine before it went down cause I was on it when I got the message that the server would be going down. The times that I have gotten to play a game or 2 since the servers came back up, I had to reload the room for 20-30 minutes over and over before it finally worked for me. I hope they get this fixed soon!

CartmenX

been getting that too >:( i dont know.. maybe their servers are messed up like they usually are .. or maybe they are loading Aces Up to their servers.. yes mayber or the challenges.. who knows ::)

Butterfly Fairy

It has been happening to me too.  Trying to get my spades badge and it froze up when I was just about to win the badge!! Argghh!!   :(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Homer on November 23, 2004, 09:29:05 PM
It's that time of the week again for pogo. Try using a backdoor. http://hearts.pogo.com/game/sitesel.jsp

backdoors didn't work either... servers are/was busy

note* anytime you get that 99.999% of time it's pogo, not your computer

beachbabe

I must say  on badge nite i raise my fist at the pogo staff followed up by a middle finger. Its something i have just accepted get the badges early in the morning before noon, even then you take the risk of them losing your progress but i work really fast lol
Badge night suxs! pure n simple!
:-\
there really is nothing we can do but keep trying

I hate pogo on badge night! >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview