PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:26:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing

Started by FilthyCradle,

Previous topic - Next topic

FilthyCradle

I am sitting in a poppit room running an auto. I happened to see someone getting quite alot of tokens. About every 30 seconds his tokens were updated showing at least 1050 tokens won. I checked his stats and this was the first time he had played and won like 75 games with only losing like 2. It was obvious to me that he was using an auto. If this was obvious to me, I can imagine it is also to someone that is against these autos. By the way he has almost 50,000,000 tokens and has only been a member for like 9 months. People need to come to this site and read the posts before they use the autos. This forum has definetly helped me be more careful. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Homer

Yeah, those kind of stats are hard to explain. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Scarlett

I've noticed alot of that people with start dates of Sept or even OCt of this year with over 50mill tokens and I've also noticed a lot of chat in the rooms about the fact they have them.  I mean they are just tokens so what's the big deal but people complaining will cause trouble for those that are using them in moderation or with proper precautions.

Also, there's been a lot of chatter going on lately about cheats, people asking about them, people referring to them, etc.

Homer

The people in the rooms are jealous of the people who use the autos. This is one of the reasons many people get banned in my opinion. Too many tokens in a short amount of time and people all to willing to report them. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

drgnwrrr4onyx

stats proving he is using an auto? you mean people do that in pogo? ::) lol

Hevenleigh

I was bored one night while watching my poppit auto go to town and started looking at people's game stats who had over 5 million tokens. I couldn't believe how many people I could tell were using an auto. It's quite obvious when you see that they have about (number of games played and/or won) x (about 1000) tokens. For instance there was one that had played 326 games, won 324 of them and had won about 327,000 tokens in that session. Obviously they not only won, but cleared most, if not all, of those 324 games. I use popbuddy, but I set it to where it pops the best solution after 4 seconds, so I don't clear every game by not giving it as much time to find a solution to get it down to 0. And I also put it at about 1/2 - 3/4 the top speed so I don't look too obvious like all the other idiots in there. If I can tell that all these people are using an auto....well,I don't want them to be able to tell that I am.

Someone mentioned this guys pogo name in a chat room the other night because he has won $ a bunch of times over the past year or so.  I took a look at the prizes he has won and he has won $50 17 times and $100 once. 3 of those wins were all in one month! How is it that he does this without using an auto or not getting caught?

(sry bout the pogo name thing :-\ )

FilthyCradle

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview