PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:09:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo"police"

Started by drgnwrrr4onyx,

Previous topic - Next topic

drgnwrrr4onyx

OK i have successfully used an auto for almost a year with no accounts being blocked .. i recently bought a new computer and first week got my account blocked luckily it was a freebie account  besides pogo_Steve who do i need to watch for? ::)

Barbara

My best advice is not to use autos overnight, unprotected.  Just because you are sleeping doesn't mean that everyone is.  Don't go to high profile rooms, rooms that flash constantly, or stay in one room for very long.  Room Rover takes care of this for you.  Even if you stay in a room that you think is okay, someone may recognize your name there and want to feel chatty after a while.  I don't have a list of all the names of the Pogo "police."  Do not strive for perfect stats, nor a plethora of tokens.  Always remember that the weekly challenge is a "safer" bet to blend into with all of the extra rooms.  Do NOT believe the hype that Pogo doesn't ban anymore. Do not listen to people who say that they go on like the Energizer Bunny for days on end with autos.  If you invest in Room Rover you are investing wisely.  It will change rooms for you and you won't build up too high of a token count in one sitting and your stats won't show several hundred games won or lost.  Losing games doesn't always look kosher if you have too many games played in one session.  What is the use of having a low game % if you lost 14 games and won 307?  Do not show a snazzy new badge when you are running an auto.  It draws attention to you and makes someone want to look at your stats to see how you got it.  Pick the weekly challenge badge and try to blend in.  Good luck and happy Pogorific to you!

Pogo Luver

Now it is clear for all to see why Room Rover was brought out. Don't be so paranoid Barbara, the autos are undetectable.

Barbara

I am not paranoid.  Advice was asked for and I gave it.  While autos are undetectable, greediness, wreckless playing and foolishness are absolutely clear.

brokenhearted

Great answers Barbara on both accounts. I couldn't had said it better....

drgnwrrr4onyx

ty barb i tried the room rover this mornin and it works like a charm O0 just was wondering if there are some names other than pogo_steve i need to watch for maybe some that arent club members? ???

Barbara

I went back into the post archives and found these names that someone else posted:
Pogo_club     
       _Jim
       _John
      _mike
      _steve
      _tahd
      _shane
      _Jay
      _scott
      _Joanne
      _Bob
      _Rob
      _Joe
      _Marcelle
      _Bill
I can't confirm any of them.  Hope this helps.

CartmenX

Speaking of Pogo_ Accounts with the word "pogo" in them is 'illegal' or not available to us, so that definately means they work for pogo -- otherwise how would that hapen ::)  Anyone mentioned above you might want to watch out for, and anyone with "pogo p0go p0g0 pog0" i believe they all are not avaiable, so watch out, i'd switch rooms if you decide to use an auto O0

ItsyBitsy

Quote from: drgnwrrr4onyx on November 22, 2004, 09:36:23 PM
OK i have successfully used an auto for almost a year with no accounts being blocked .. i recently bought a new computer and first week got my account blocked luckily it was a freebie account  besides pogo_Steve who do i need to watch for? ::)

Hey drgn, which game was it you were using the auto when you got banned? Ooops did you say blocked?  So it is permanent then. Was it pogo_Steve?

Btw, I am scared to use the auto for WWW cos many people said thats where they got banned.  Does using the MMHelper helps? I only use that Mole Miner when I am around the computer which means I am babysitting it.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: CartmenX on November 23, 2004, 08:55:04 AM

Speaking of Pogo_ Accounts with the word "pogo" in them is 'illegal' or not available to us, so that definately means they work for pogo -- otherwise how would that hapen ::)  Anyone mentioned above you might want to watch out for, and anyone with "pogo **** **** ****" i believe they all are not avaiable, so watch out, i'd switch rooms if you decide to use an auto O0

Really? One of my names has Pogo at the end of it.. Not my name & pogo, but playing blah blah blah blah pogo ya know?

drgnwrrr4onyx

LadyMystik

Quote from: Barbara on November 23, 2004, 08:23:40 AM
I went back into the post archives and found these names that someone else posted:
Pogo_club     
       _Jim
       _John
      _mike
      _steve
      _tahd
      _shane
      _Jay
      _scott
      _Joanne
      _Bob
      _Rob
      _Joe
      _Marcelle
      _Bill
I can't confirm any of them.  Hope this helps.

Don't forget  pogo_eric :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview