PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:01:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Panda Pai Gow Freezing Up

Started by brokenhearted,

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenhearted

Is anyone else having any problems with panda poker freezing when playing? I have uninstalled java to install latest one, and still within 10 minutes of play time the game will freeze up on me. It seems to always happen when panda either wins or falls down and that gong hits...Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated...Thanks so much (oh too this is without using any autos)

Homer

Make sure your using the latest version available from www.badgehelp.com

This problem has been fixed with the latest release. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CartmenX

Quote from: brokenhearted on November 23, 2004, 08:48:13 PM
Is anyone else having any problems with panda poker freezing when playing? I have uninstalled java to install latest one, and still within 10 minutes of play time the game will freeze up on me. It seems to always happen when panda either wins or falls down and that gong hits...Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated...Thanks so much (oh too this is without using any autos)

he is not using an auto.. i did the same thing you did but then realized what i typed and reread it.. i was wrong

Homer

Barbara

Even without the use of an auto, my Panda Poker has frozen up since day one.  It does seem to happen when you are close to the end of a round.  Once again, bad Pogo!

januarygirl

I had that problem with panda poker too.  It seemed to only be on one day that i played it.  Probably was just pogo.  But my suggestion would be to turn Sunjava off completely and just use Microsoft VM instead.  That is usually a fix that works on many pogo games.   O0

kazandchip

I could not play Panda Poker or Wordyong I kept getting a black screen where the game should be,Pogo no help so I downloaded msjava and disconnected sun java.Both games play perfectly now

DrummerDude

I have the same problem every time I try to play it freezes.
I emailed pogo and they sent me a new application they designed to help them discover what the problem is.
This is the email I received back from them...I would suggest emailing them and getting the 'EasyInfo" application.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Pogo technical support. I am sorry that you are having difficulty.

The game Pai Gow Poker is a new game, and we are still trying to determine why it is having troubles.

The most common issue seems to be the game freezing or locking up but there may be other troubles.

In order to provide you with the best assistance possible, we ask you please provide the following three pieces of information:

1. Time you experienced the issue (We are aware some of you may be experiencing the issue multiple times; we don't need to know each and every time, just one specific time.)

2. Room you tried to enter or were already in when issue occurred. (Once again, if the issue occurs in more than just one room, we just need the room associated with the time given above.)

3. EasyInfo System Information report (see below for directions).

EASYINFO
=========
In order to provide you with better assistance, we have developed an application that will summarize your system information and create a file you can send to us.

Once you get the application, you will be able to send them a report.
The app also can clean your cache and java cache as well as a few other things like give them your system info.

Hope this helps.

Homer

If I was using an auto the last thing I would run on my pc is a program made by pogo designed to scan your pc. I suggest be patient and waiting for pogo to figure it out. :-\

FilthyCradle

Homer

brokenhearted

Thanks so much for advice and is worth waiting for pogo to fix the problem. I did notify them of the problem, but they never sent anything like they did Drummer. They sent me the typical it must be my java, so assumed it was. You all have been a great help as usual...And Homer that is the best advice anyone could follow. Too many people on pogo trying to be the big shot getting people banned. It is wonderful to have this site and having someone watching our backs for us keeping us informed. I proudly made my donation to the site and will continue to support this site. Keep up the great work and again Thank you for your advice on this.

Homer

Well I try my best and your support is certainly appreciated. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview