PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:49:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

First Timer with question

Started by techguy722,

Previous topic - Next topic

techguy722

I was just wondering what would an acceptable amount of tokins to win each day without P getting suspicious?

Thanks in advance and glad to be in this very cool forum  8)

fatkid

eh, I've won 300k-500k per day for 3-4 days in a row before and never had any problems...  So I'm not sure how they do their monitoring....  ???

Bizach0620

It does not matter how many tokens you win a day. Its how fast you are winning them.  Cause in Keno you can win 200,000 in one game it can happen.  And pogo only blocks you if you win a jackpot or cash prize,  the look at the accounts that win the cash and if they see you win real fast ex:
WordWhomp when you win tokens it says:
346 tokens at 12:23:01 pm
350 tokens at 12:24:05 pm

and so on and so on if they see you won the tokens faster then you realy can thats how they block people.  They can't do it just on the amount of tokens won in a day because there are people who can't sleep of days and are on the same game for well over 24 hours.  But with pogo keeping track of the time you win they can see that some one stoped playing for 5 mins or something.  SO the smart thing to do is use the pause and break feature that Wordzw put in the programs.  Also if you are reported by someone  who says you are cheating they will look into your account.   And also if you have auto on look to see if you have won anything every so often cause I think you only have 5 or 10 mins to claim that pop up that comes up.  

Sorry this is so long

kotraquin

Quote from: DJ on January 26, 2004, 07:40:42 AM
A friend of mine got his account blocked and pogo told him it was because he made close 100,000 a day.
I think anything below 80,000 per day is a safe number.
I don't know how pogo calculates how much a person can win each day, so I'm just guessing here.

Hope this helps
aw cripes I've gotten to many  :o

SirS Club

i win over 300, k a night and have not lost my account so there is realy no limmit to how many tokens you can win in a day

Element

ya i bet pogo's not banning you so they can keep you on their site for the ads, but i bet theres no way in hell there gonna give you money  ;D

badcrazygirl

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview