PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:18:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WordWhompWhack Tip

Started by Scarlett,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

Sorry I just thought that would help.  I couldn't delete it complete.  Admin please help.

Barbara

I am confused by your post.  Are you saying to play on the "medium level" to avoid being shown on the top score list?  You can certainly make the top list using the medium level.  Have you ever seen some of those super long medium level puzzles?  Also, you HAVE to play on hard level to advance after a certain level anyway.

Barbara

Once you get to the zucchini level it is a moot point because you can no longer play on medium level and advance.

bob@pogopal

I thought the trick to WWWD was to skip a word so that you did not receive a perfect puzzle. Is there more to it than that?

Barbara

Why Yes there is, Badge Help Bob, you still can make the high score list by skipping the last word in hard or medium level.  The best way to advance is to completely avoid the bonus round.

Homer

You also advance in rank quicker if you don't eat all the carrots and skip the bonus round. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Homer

Your welcome. :) If you don't eat all your carrots you can't get fat either. :P ::)

Barbara

I am saving the extra carrots to make carrot cake for Bob.

Homer

Mmmmmm carrot cake. Do you put nuts in it. :)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Lostdarksoul

Mmm Carrot Cake, gee, I'm in the mood for WWW now, lol.

Barbara

Homer, you asked the same question of my football shaped brownies.  Do you want nuts in it?  If not, I will just used crushed pineapple instead.

Homer

Homer

Hey don't holler at me. :P j/k

After all your the one with an avatar with a squirrel with a nut. :P

I better shut up before I get in trouble. LOL ::)

Barbara

I love my Skewerel !  Bob picked it out for me.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Barbara

bob@pogopal

Hey! Stop busting on the squirrel! What did he ever do to you?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview