Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Black Friday

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Ok. Anyone brave the crowds and go shopping today? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

Homer

Hevenleigh

I went to the mall, but didn't do much shopping. The people there just piss me off lol...i was there for maybe 45 minutes and left with a migraine.

Homer

I hate the crowds. LOL Whatever happened to manners? :-\ Everyone pushing, shoving etc.

CartmenX

I did that with my mom last year
woke up at 4 am to get in a line for wal-mart that opened at 6
not too fun

and we barely bought anything..

the deals may be great but its just not fun..!

... more of a women thing  O0 :P

Barbara

Shopping the the most soul-crushing, mind- numbing experience.  I wouldn't be caught dead in the mall today unless they were handing out a Pogo badge for it.

bob@pogopal

People tire out their manners muscles on turkey day so they don't have any left the day after.

DEBKARLAR

I can handle the Crowds in the stores
Last year  a lady at Toy R US had to rearrange her stuff in her SUV to make it fit.... :o

Homer

You mean you didn't know about the Mall Badge? LOL I could see everyone lined up.

"Could you tell me where to find the Pogo Badges?" Hey now that could be a big seller for pogo. Make badges in the form of patches or pins and sell them to the public only after you've actually earned them on pogo. :P ::)

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Homer on November 26, 2004, 03:24:09 PM
You man you didn't know about the Mall Badge? LOL I could see everyone lined up.

"Could you tell me where to find the Pogo Badges?" Hey now that could be a big seller for pogo. Make badges in the form of patches or pins and sell them to the public only after you've actually earned them on pogo. :P ::)

What a PR gig!!!!

chetta

well i happen to have to be at work at 6AM to ring up these crazies, and i do mean crazies....your night there were few "deals" i mean i looked at some of this stuff people were buying, i swear people will buy anything just to wrap a gift to put under the tree, that was the first time in my LIFE i was up that early on Nov 26, and i did not even go shopping ( ok on my break i did buy a digital camera that the store manager was hiding for me in the back room) ;D

Butterfly Fairy

I was there at 6 this morning, wasn't too bad, except for Best Buy.  Total Madness!!

Buzzman

You mean you didn't know about the Mall Badge? LOL I could see everyone lined up.

Heh, I'll think I'll wait for Oscar to make the auto.

bigbear78

I didn't get up till 1 pm today :D

My cousin left at 4:30am.....I went to bed at 4am ;D

BadgeHelpBill

Black Friday is so-named due to the mood of the people out shopping.

Thank God for the Internet!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview