This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Pal Info

Started by curtisxxxxxxxxxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

curtisxxxxxxxxxx

Can someone give me, or email me some information on how to become a pal on the pogo site. I would like to try to show them how to do it lol because They bann me for call them ass clowns and doing other profane things, hell its a free counrty, but i want to bann the ones who deserve it, if anyone can help, i would be very thankful. ;D

fatkid

It may be a free country that doesn't mean that in a Pogo provided venue for speach, that you have the freedom to say what you want... They provide you the ability to communicate and as such you have to follow by their rules...

admin

I remember back in the day when they were called them "Guides" instead of pals. I think that was before EA took over. They also had " Magnas" that we better than guides, if I remember correctly.

If your looking to become one, try looking around on Pogo.com, but I doubt they are just handing them out. I don't even know if they are volunteers or if they get paid.

Homer

I think I remember them being unpaid volunteers. I think they use their own people now.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview