Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Freddy vs. Jason

Started by Pug628,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pug628

Weird, today I wanted to go see it again yes for the second time and the old lady was like, unless your parent goes to see it with you, you cant get in!!! I was like WHAT!  :o ::) :-\. I was with my gf's and we were all like  :o then we went to go see uptown girls, what a bummer.

But I loved Freddy vs. Jason its awsome go see its worth it!

euphorictoast

i think it seems weird...freddy attacks in dreams....jason doesnt sleep...how do they fight? to me, it sounds like the cold war where interpreters...the victims..relay the blood bath...i think they are just trying to make a little money on an overused idea. lets face it, at some point, anyone who remotely enjoys these scary movies will see it at some point. FOOL!

Pug628

Well i think its good, i like some scary movies, but it was funny i tell you the guy that was smoking some crack that was funny!!!!!!

Joe

well i like scary movies maybe the reason u dont like them is bcuz ur a wuss?

euphorictoast

if i didnt like scary movies, how would i know how they attacked and there physical traits???

yeah, stick your face in that thought martha.

anyway, back to the crack...i thought they didnt allow crack heads to do anymore directing...this william wyler...he makes me think.

he makes me think he is one of THEM! >:(

DOWN WITH BILLY WYLER!

Joe

my name isnt martha genius its Joe notice the SN

euphorictoast

yeah, ok...ummm...

i know....so

i dont really know how to respond to something like this...what in the world made you actually believe that i thought your name was martha???

cant you take any sarcasm at all?

i guess i was wrong, you know, i need to not lay it on so thick...so sarcasm is no more...i will now go into sergeant mode.

YOU ABSOLUTELY WRONG MAGGOT! I LOVE SCARY MOVIES!! I WATCH EVERY ONE EVERY NIGHT WHILE I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP ABOUT THE DONT ASK DONT TELL IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE RECENT PASSING OF THE SODOMY LAW....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

(p.s.  that was a little bit of the s i said i would never use again...im so weak :'()

Pug628

Hey know what other scary movie that might be good, the texas chainsaw massicure

euphorictoast

no, i just had a peanut butter cookie, thanks for asking, i see you as a true friend!

Pug628

that makes me hungry LOL

Just playing

Joe

Joe

Pug628

thanks, hey joe you like GSN? go check out my one post.. k?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview