PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:13:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo beta

Started by touitsjesse,

Previous topic - Next topic

touitsjesse

i recently read about that pogo alpha and beta site..where "certain" peoples get to try new games coming out by pogo....but it has a warning at the top that any unathorized players will get zonked and all your tokies and badges get taken away....is there any truth to that or is there a way to get on the "list". ?

c154377

i tried everything to get on that sight it is for pogo employees only if you manage to get on there you will be removed and all your tokens and badges taken true fact :P

Barbara

I have made the mistake of going to the pogo beta site and looking around.  Once it dawned on me that there were only two people on the site and that I stood out like a sore thumb, I got out of there quickly. It is like walking across wet concrete on a construction site.  It's there, it looks tempting, but you aren't going to get away with it.

maggot_man

that probably how sum1 got a snapshot of spider solitair O0

Desecration

what is the addy for it.... I would like to try it with a dupe account. just to check it out.

touitsjesse

i already tried that way....apparently you have to have a registered account with that site as well...just told me name and/or pasword was incorrect...even though i knew that account would work under regular pogo site.... but the site was

www.pogobeta.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview