PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:50:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PlayBuddy Pogo & Yahoo Cheat programs

Started by jamesb21,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesb21

Hi all just thought since I've finished reading most of the messages here that I'd add my experience to save other from doing the same..
Playbuddy programs are full of errors. and don't work properly.
I used there POFU & Pool programs a year ago and found that after level 15 in POPFU  was all screwed up and POOL never did work right..

I have now written them several times and always they come back with the excuse it will issue the fixes within the next month.. Just wrote them again and AGAIN its on hold until the new year..

With th kind of excuses they are given out it would appear that this server is just one more scam to get people to buy their programs and never fix the problems..

I just wanted all to know so they can pass it along before some others get scammed as I did for $30US

:'(

Oo0oONoDaTaOo0oO

It's your comp kiddo.... i use playbuddy (the best at its game) both in yahoo & pogo for 2 years almost. Never had any issue's......... Could be a number of issues, from firewall to java settings on your part. God Bless

beachbabe

As i understand your frustration with playbuddy I had tri peaks program with them that stopped working all together because pogo changed the game.  I liked their program because it had a better win percentage over the other cheat autos available.  Its very frustrating but as with all programs you have to understand that pogo makes updates all the time that requires  maintance on part of the programmers. I buy autos not thinking they will work forever but as they are intended to help me towards my goal.  You never know there may be a day that pogo  makes it impossiable for the autos to work well.  Because pogo seems to love fixing glitches that help us get our badges easier but dont fix the glitches that  they have with us logging on game night. or fixing other issues that users have with pogo.  Yes i hope playbuddy gets things up and going again because when they did   have the autos working they worked really well.

jamesb21

this is a response to the two messages posted..

first one: No not my computer nor is it a java problems. Let me explain it to you .. I bought the POPFU program from playbuddy and as I was at belt 9 no problem so I let it the program run on the trail period and it expired at belt 16 great it did a great job so I bought it. Then at belt 17 came extra blank spaces in the game screens and the program would not work the same happened with the pool program it just didn't work..

I wrote paybuddy and was told they knew of both problems even before I bought into them.. !!!

but they were working on them to bring out a updated version. THAT was over a year ago now and I'm still waiting I contacted them 2 or 3 times since and each time it was delayed yet another 3 months.. Its like they don't intent to bring out updates and they have your money and are just stringing you along...

On say that I have also tried their TRI Peak and at level 23 it still works fine.. To the Tri peak message have you tried downloading a newer version. !!! just my thoughts folks

Barbara

beachbabe

i think he meant that the programmers knew that both pool and pop fu had issues  before he bought them  and that he was doped into buying them. thats how he feels  tricked.

Barbara

I hate Pop Fu.  It is an annoying, tedious game with far too many pauses.  I hope James finished and got the Black Belt badge.

jamesb21

:) Oh My:
No and Yes
first no I didn't know before buying them... I went with what every one said about how good they are and what they said on the playbuddy site .. so they managed to scam me and I couldn't help but think just how many more they sammed into buying into the BS programs..

Yes I did get my black belt but without the help of playbuddy.. oh and on that subject when I went and did my black belt the speed round in the hard level payed 1% towards your next belt.. The other day I went there to see if there was updated belts and found that good old pogo now only pays {point} .30% to .32% towards the belt so inorder to get the full 1% you have to now play 3 speed rounds.. rofl that's about 300 speed rounds to get to each belt..

imme

If your having a problem with pop buddy I have a fix that works real easy... Go to your internet settings & uncheck java sun & the winter scene will not be on poppit. This worked for me & I dont have any problems with poppit anymore. I have had pop buddy for 2 years now & In my opinion its the best out there right now ( sorry Bob & Oscar) >:D

Barbara

Desecration

I'm not really having any problems with playbuddy. I downloaded the Tri-peak buddy and for the last 2 days have been running it no problem. this is my starts with just the demo.

Since: Nov 30, 2004

Winning Percentage: 65%

Hands Won: 1,104 Hands
Lost: 607 Hands

Biggest Win: 1747
Best Card Streak: 20

Total Tokens Won: 133651

I would say thats pretty successful. I have also found out that if you don't close the playbuddy program that the free trial will not run down.   ;D

This is the only program of theirs that i have tried so i cant speak for the other ones.

SexyFang

In regards to the Playbuddy Tri-Peaks auto that is the best Tri-Peak auto out on the market right now, it beats the Tri-Peaks auto's from both Wordzw and badgehelp hands down.
In regards to the Pop Fu auto I would love to see a update from either wordzw or badgehelp on their Pop Fu auto's as all three of the auto's get stuck at the "gate" puzzle. (Im at level 19 in Pop Fu and have completed Tri-Peaks)
I do agree though that there customer service sucks big time!

badcrazygirl

No offense but 30$ bucks is alot of money to waste on 2 lil programs like that, I admit its nice to have and all but why waste 30$ when you can get a cheaper one at wordwz and badgehelp.

jamesb21

The purchase price is $15CAN  each which is $10US same price as the others offer you just have to pay in US when buying in Canada then the banks convert it into Canadian..

Thanks for the congrats on Black Belt.. I played that damn thing so long and so hard.. when it was all over I was afraid to go into a store where they sold blow up balloon for fear that I would start busting them too..hehehehe

doglady

As I stated before .....why  mess with those other sites when the best is here!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview