PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:20:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autos...

Started by backagainNminiii,

Previous topic - Next topic

backagainNminiii

Does anybody know any other sites out there that have free autos or free trials besides this site and badgehelp.com and sites like the one called aBoredProgrammer..?? just wondering :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Heaven Sent

just use a search engine and type in pogo cheats, <admin edit>that is how i ran across this site. I think this site is far best though.

LadyMystik

Quote from: backagainNminiii on December 04, 2004, 09:59:32 AM
Does anybody know any other sites out there that have free autos or free trials besides this site and badgehelp.com and sites like the one called aBoredProgrammer..?? just wondering :D

(sorry Homer...)

Yes, but, as mentioned, this one is the best.

I have bought 1 program from another site, and the problems I had with it went unsolved. Whereas here, you can get almost live tech help on the forums. If one person isn't on, there are always a few others that will help you out.

But, if you do choose to go to other sites, don't complain about it here. This is a pogocheats.net forum, and the autos discussed should be those endorsed by this site.

Barbara

You are wise beyond your nine lives.  My, your coat is so shiny.  Did you get a free shampoo sample in the mail?  I don't recall getting mine.  I did post in the technical help and I was told by Homer that I should have my settings on lather, rinse, repeat.  He is so smart!

Homer

Yes I am and don't you forget it. j/k :P I'm a legend in my own mind. ;)

Barbara

Homer

LadyMystik

Quote from: Barbara on December 04, 2004, 08:57:57 PM
You are wise beyond your nine lives.  My, your coat is so shiny.  Did you get a free shampoo sample in the mail?  I don't recall getting mine.  I did post in the technical help and I was told by Homer that I should have my settings on lather, rinse, repeat.  He is so smart!

LoL...I read this and thought I was still on the other topic. But, now that I see which topic I'm on, I feel like it is that much funnier!

Dannon

For some reason lately i feel as though there are a couple people flirting in the forums, but i could be wrong  >:D

SexyFang

Quote from: backagainNminiii on December 04, 2004, 09:59:32 AM

Playbuddy.com has a 3 day trial for their auto's
Wordzw also has a short trial period.

SexyFang

Quote from: Barbara on December 04, 2004, 09:06:54 PM
And an Eagles fan to boot!  Go Iggles!

Personally I'm a big time Seahawk fan (and yes I was pissed off last night about that game LOL, to score 39 points and still lose the freakin game bites!)

Barbara

I feel confident that the Eagles will go to the Superbowl.  I got a Terrell Owens bobblehead today.  I see that Seattle is 6-6.

c154377

There are other sights out there but they are junk junk junk i have tried several other sights and very unhappy not to mention badgehelp gives longer shareware to make sure you like the program before you buy it  :P

vasunlover

autos
hmm, I am trying to figure out why they work ok to good for the free trial and then when I buy them they stink?  The word jong one now says to download version 2, I can't find it-it must be all the stress in my house, my pinochle doesn't play over 10 minutes.....ho-hum

doglady

:-* When you have found the best why go anywhere else!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview