PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:22:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gin

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Boy if we ever needed an auto it is for this game. Long and boring. I bet lots of people would want this auto. I know I do. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Boy first spoilers in bingo. Now in gin. Everyone knocking. No rooms open guess I'll have to try this later. >:(

Raine

You can set the games to no knocking....I usually just play pogo's computer if I can't find somebody I know to play against....Encountered alot of arsehole's  lately when it comes to games you can play against other people, when there's a badge for it that week.... ::)

Homer

Yes, I know about no knocking. Only problem was yesterday it was hard to get a table.

SirS Club

p. severs were out of order with there main programing they fixed it thow very fast

badcrazygirl

I can play Jungle Gin it's just i can't get the cards i need, but i am close on getting the badge.

Homer

badcrazygirl

I have my badge now so i wont have to play ever again unless club p makes a new badge for Gin.

Homer

Hooray! I suspect we haven't seen the last of the gin challenges. :(

badcrazygirl

scizzors111

If you want a human to play gin with when there is a badge challenge I will be glad to play.

Homer

I just hope there are no more 500 point challenges. They are the ones that really drive me crazy. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview