This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em Tip

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Play the bots and raise every time. The bots fold virtually every time and easy badge. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TiddleWink

or when play with humans....who ever the dealer is wins, and the rest of the players just fold. It goes very fast! in about 30 minutes all 6 of us got our badges!

Ezz

Alpha

I just double browse, much easier that way... It seems like the computers don't fold as much and get better hands then they use to, pogo says they don't rig the odds though  ::)

Homer

victoria18360

Isnt is something  ................ that during badge time  ,,,,, All the aces come out of the woodwork ,  it was unreal  ,  I had

two badges in no time  , texas hold em + the four natural aces  ( which I have been trying forever to get  )

Alpha

Quote from: victoria18360 on December 17, 2004, 11:38:06 AM

Isnt is something  ................ that during badge time  ,,,,, All the aces come out of the woodwork ,  it was unreal  ,  I had

two badges in no time  , texas hold em + the four natural aces  ( which I have been trying forever to get  )
I played over 20,000 hands, and I havent won those 2, my sister played on her name and won the aces badge in 10 hands  >:(

fuzzyferrets

Homer

Scarlett

Great thing about this tip is even if you aren't trying for a badge you can get spins pretty quickly playing the bots.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview