PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:10:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

All The Badges In Spider Solitaire

Started by brokenhearted,

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenhearted

I don't know if anyone else has seen it, but I saw so many people yesterday with their badges. Nobody is talking either. I asked several people and they said they played through it. Yeah okay. So, whatever it is they aren't talking. Below is what I took off someone's stats. Anyone here aware of anything happening there?

Darn it, I have the stat picture showing all the badges, don't know how to get it here. Still computer illiterate!!!!!   >:(

Scarlett

Sorry Broken I don't know either I didn't ask about it but I did see some of our usual suspects in the snitch cavalry makes snarky comments about a few of them.   I'd love to know because as much as I like Freecell I know that it will take me forever because I have no patience for playing it enough to get all those badges;) 

Being that they do the updates in the morning I have a feeling if there is one they'll fix it by then.

maggot_man

i got this pic of some1 on rank 35 which i still think is impossible the length of time the game has been releasd

oops sorry didnt realise how small it was

OldTurtle

I found a very small anomaly in Spider.  If you click on a card and drag it anywhere (into the waterspout... anywhere) and hold down the Alt key while you let it go with the mouse, it will stay there.  Problem is, as soon as you touch another card it springs back to it's original position.  Just thought this might give someone an idea.

Helen

It does seem there is a glitch but no one is talking is right. I've seen quite a few people with all the badges but they are remaining tight-lipped. UGH!!!!!!!!!!

fuzzyferrets

OldTurtle

Quote from: Helen on December 21, 2004, 01:14:15 PM
It does seem there is a glitch but no one is talking is right. I've seen quite a few people with all the badges but they are remaining tight-lipped. UGH!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I have been able to determine, and I've checked around A LOT, it is not a glitch - it is a Java file hack - which is a no-no.  I actually had one guy who had all the badges chat with me and tell me he could do it for me if I allowed him to log on as me.  Right!

Alpha

all topics on spider soliatare should be locked... IT IS A JAVA HACK AND NOTHING ELSE...