PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:22:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

glitches for pogo

Started by touitsjesse,

Previous topic - Next topic

touitsjesse

Was thinking about all these glitches pogo has and everyone uses. I was thinking to myself and started searching for answers (just as i always do). Well as you all know that pogo(EA sports) can ban or suspend your account for using autos.....well digging further...glitches are bugs in the pogo system and as every program has, it has its glitches(bugs). Well i went to read the Terms of Agreement and found out that they can suspend or ban your account for using glitches also to your advantage. What I want to know is...Has anyone ben banned using a glitch to thier advantage?

was just wondering and is now on edge here, cause i have used all the glitches available to my advantage, for tokens and for ranks..im guilty...but will i get in trouble?..I want to know.

Barbara

I will absolutely stop using Pogo glitches once Pogo stops making them.  They would be silly to think that we would suffer them to set back our stats, erase our badges, deny fully earned tokens, and do not even get me started on the usual, ""Wednesday badge day hiccup" ritual that they create.  I will not tolerate their glitches backwards, through no fault of my own, if they will not accept that they made huge gaping holes in their games that allow forward progress.  I am not hacking into their program, I am just playing the game as they presented it to me.

BadgeHelpOscar

The amusing thing is that there is NO DOUBT in my mind that  some numb skull out there that actually thought SHIFT and pressing 1 was how the game was actually played.

You laugh, but I've seen them all. She's been doing it since Jong started and loves the fact that Pogo created a game that was easy enough for her (or him).
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

drgnwrrr4onyx

lmao so true lol but on a more sinister note are there any other glitches out there?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview