PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:49:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

most tokens auto

Started by kingjames4458,

Previous topic - Next topic

kingjames4458

what is the best auto to get the most tokens, ive tried poppit and turbo 21 but i dont know witch one will get me the most.

any opinions?

drgnwrrr4onyx

only other one i know of that is great for tokens is the jungle jin auto because jungle jin will give you an average of 300 tokens per jp spin :P

OldTurtle

I seem to have the best luck with Word Whomp.  Turbo 21 looks good and fast and token rich, but if you every carefully monitor it, you will see that Pogo is not giving you all your tokens.  That is a Pogo problem - not an auto problem.[/B]

bob@pogopal

Actually, that's a Pogo response to autos. lol

The autos collect so many tokens so fast in that game that Pogo put a governor on the tokens. The faster you get them, the fewer they give.

OldTurtle

I have noticed a definite difference in running autos on non-member accounts vs. member accounts.  They seen to run much faster on non-member accounts.  I have tested this on 4 different autos and there is definitely a measurable difference.  So.... if you  are running an auto for the tokens, do it on a non-member account then token dump to a member account (explained elsewhere on these forums).[/B]

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

I find it somewhat funny that they would cap the tokens on Turbo 21 but not Poppit or those other games that virtually no one legitimately plays (or so I think).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview