This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Snitches

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fuzzyferrets

Homer

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Alpha

I been playing WWW.. I have a 400 winning streak  :o and nobody has ever said nothing to me, don't know if its because 75% of the people in the room have HUGE winning streaks and alot of last word carrots munched.

Scarlett

I use the MM helper and set it at lose after every 2 games so no big winning streaks for me.  Of course it will take me forever probably:)   However, the snitches are out and horrible lately.  In the week of the Hearts badge I wasn't even using the hearts program and there were players there making threats about cheating, etc.  Of course pogo is at fault if they punished people for making those claims with no proof as easily as they punish those for using cheats it would be a much better place to play.

Homer

Stay out of Clickers Anonymous in WWW. Lots of snitches in there. That's probably the worst room I've ever been in. :(

Scarlett

Thanks Homer I've never been in there but glad to know:) O0

Homer

drgnwrrr4onyx

i just dont get it why do people have to get in everyone elses business are they scared that we are gonna get abadge faster or something? dats why i never chat unless its in my pool league never does me any good  >:(

Homer

chetta

ya they never left, maybe just just busy looking at stats

MUSA

tell them about the WJ glitch and watch them run and use it LOL

spadesfreak

I was just in a room when some said that they were going to report me beacuse I was playing the game for my sister. She said that pogo is cracking down on ppl that use others sn's and that its considered cheating....what a joke, let her report me!

Barbara

Hey, what are they going to crack down on next?  According to the Snitchy Fun Bunch, soon we won't be able to chew gum while playing Pogo because it makes the game stick.  When are they going to come up with the little emoticon that is a flashing STOP sign, followed by a smiley face, shushing the person?

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 19, 2004, 09:21:30 AM
Hey, what are they going to crack down on next?  According to the Snitchy Fun Bunch, soon we won't be able to chew gum while playing Pogo because it makes the game stick.  When are they going to come up with the little emoticon that is a flashing STOP sign, followed by a smiley face, shushing the person?

A Shushing Smiley!!!!!! Simply Spectacular!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview