Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Another version for Aces up?

Started by pottorff777,

Previous topic - Next topic

pottorff777

Is there another version for Aces up? because it gets stuck with me and my gf after about 20 squadrons and no point to buy it when it freezes overnight. Anyone know of one? Thanks

pottorff777

AttaGirl42

I discovered with the Aces Up game I need to re-boot and then start Pogo all fresh before playing that game... let alone running my auto on it.  Seems Pogo is coming out with all games that eat up memory faster than a redneck scoops up roadkill!  LOL :P

My auto does stick some, but I found if I pause it then click undo on the game to undo just the previous move, then click play on my auto it's good to go for another few hours.

I also use Easy Cleaner to clean all my unnecessary files and to clear cookies and history and MRU and I keep it open but minimized and pause the game and auto after every squadron fill if I'm sitting here, then clear everything and restart things again. Seems to keep from freezing up as much. The game that is.  I also use Cacheman program and click on the Reclaim memory button every couple of hours or so.

Jigsaw Detective and Pai Gow poker do the same thing. They just use alot of memory and I need to do a major upgrade on my memory as it is.

Have Fun!  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview