PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:58:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What System Do You Use in Completing Games?

Started by AttaGirl42,

Previous topic - Next topic

AttaGirl42

I was wondering how the best way is to complete games by using the autos? I was trying to just play one game and go through it and I have done that with 4 of them now, but I get tired of the same game for so long. So, then I began hopping around and playing several a little each day, but, that doesn't get results very quickly...LOL I've noticed alot of you that have finished most if not all the games and just wondered what words of advice you have??  ;)

I have two club pogo accounts and I can let the one run as much and whenever I choose, but the other one I have to be careful about because somehow, I've managed to make friends with someone who despises all auto programs and cheaters and reports them in a heartbeat. So, on that account, I have to run and basically babysit it.... :-[ As she will pop up and say hi alot or private message me. Ordinarily, I would just ignore it but we live close and visit back and forth in real life, So, makes it a bit tricky! LOL

Anyway, just thought I'd ask  How you go through your games?  ::)

Leigh Ann

fuzzyferrets

i try to finsh the games that i like first then work on the ones i dont really link they always take me much longer

PNWHockeyFan

On one of my accounts I have the same thing going on, someone that I know good on Pogo and will go to the same room I am in and send me a private message- so I to have to be carefull, basically what I have told this person and other pogo friends of mine if they no get a response from me it's my brother playing the game LOL.
What sucks on the private message thing though is it stops your auto from playing the game :(

OldTurtle

Quote from: PNWHockeyFan on December 20, 2004, 04:41:56 PM
On one of my accounts I have the same thing going on, someone that I know good on Pogo and will go to the same room I am in and send me a private message- so I to have to be carefull, basically what I have told this person and other pogo friends of mine if they no get a response from me it's my brother playing the game LOL.
What sucks on the private message thing though is it stops your auto from playing the game :(

It doesn't turn mine off if I close chat first.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview