PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:38:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cracks?

Started by soupsportz,

Previous topic - Next topic

soupsportz

I keep hearing bad stuff about em and not to use em. I dont nd do not intend to, but can sumbody tell me what they are? ???

person808

Cracks are programs that hack into other programs and get passwords and stuff out of them...so instead of having an official password you have a program(crack) that makes the passwords at random...and all the passwords from a crack program usually work...

soupsportz

wow thats stupid >:(

I mean ppl work hard to make these autos, I'm willing to pull out $10 for lifetime use...

Dream Faerie

Quote from: soupsportz on December 22, 2004, 01:44:10 PM

I mean ppl work hard to make these autos, I'm willing to pull out $10 for lifetime use...

I agree 110%

person808

Quote from: soupsportz on December 22, 2004, 01:44:10 PM

Cracks can be used for anything that has a registration password...anything from Computer games to Computer Software...not just for autos...i have not seen or know of anyone that has one for autos anyways...and i wouldnt use it! Support Autos by buying them!

Alpha

dont think your supposed to post ANYTHING about crackz here... posts will probaly be deleted when admin sees it..

drgnwrrr4onyx

:P wise decision we are not thieves here since the software is 100% legal in the law's point of view so hence support the autoprograms by buying them O0

PNWHockeyFan

I was listening to Kim Kommando(computer talk show chick) today and she was talking about "cracks" and mentioned that you have to be EXTREAMLY carefull even if you visit those sites as she was saying they have programs now that even if you visit certain sites it can infect your computer with programs to make your computer into a "Zombie" so they can use your computer to send spam and other stuff.
So Its DIFENTLY not advisable even checking out those sites!!!

bob@pogopal

I suggest everyone scan every downloaded file with a current scanner, regardless of the source.

I recommend everyone use http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ in addition to whatever they have installed on their computer.