Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pop Fu Hint

Started by Mxrider52,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mxrider52

wanna get your badge in just 1 game? well here the tip. start a game in hard just click any of the balloons that will pop and then when it brings up the page where you didn't win click pass instead of reset then click next and keep doing that until you feel you got your badge then when you feel like you got your badge win 1 round and then click new game and you got a badge O0 if you did it long enough took me 10 minutes to get badge

bots_beware

O0  Worked for me,,,,gotta make sure you do it quickly before the computer shows how too solve the puzzle that u missed

realmanonlyone

I click the balloons that would pop but it says give up not pass.
Is it a easy way cause I need this last rank to finish.

realmanonlyone

bob@pogopal

Pass and Give Up are the same button. Quickly click as many as will pop and then give up. Keep repeating this until you think you have popped 3000 balloons.

You must then win an entire game, which means lighting up the entire pagoda and getting to the speed round. Once you reach the speed round, you can click new game, because the speed round balloons do not count for the badge.

When you click New game, the game will tell you how many balloons you have earned toward the 3000 or you will be given the badge if you have 3000 already.

realmanonlyone

i'M SORRY CAUSE i GOT THAT BADGE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR THE NORMAL RANKS.i'M AT RANK 24 BUT MY % IS LOW.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview