PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:08:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo alpha

Started by aynorfan07,

Previous topic - Next topic

aynorfan07

Homer

You have to open an account on pogo alpha. That's if you still can. Also I believe you can only use that sn on pogoalpha. It will not work on regular pogo.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

just do the same thing when u sign up for an account with pogo but the  sn should be different

aynorfan07

Ok.  I just cant figure out where you make a new account on pogo alpha.

admin

As far as I know, you can't.

QuoteImportant Note: You are currently playing on pogoalpha.com. pogoalpha.com is for testing purposes only, and is not intended for the general public. Please do not play games here. Unauthorized accounts will be removed, along with all badges and tokens. Any PRIZES won here on pogoalpha.com will NOT BE AWARDED. For a chance to win real prizes, please go to www.pogo.com. Thank you!

Element

what the heck is pogo alpha even for?

theres 11 people online lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

fatkid

New games... New layouts for pogo... etc etc etc... Thus the name PogoAlpha... They put their games that are in alpha stage there... Then once games are refined enough they let the beta testers play them on the Pogo.com site... Then once beta testing is done the games are released to the general public...

ImRicherThanUAll

I Still got a name on pogo alpha but  we arent souposed to lol my name is a alpha 1 so they didnt block it lmao... i like going to a jp room its fun winning it pertending lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview