This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yet another WWW question

Started by Scarlett,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

Okay I might be one of the few that hasn't run WWW overnight.  With all the fear of the snitches I have heard about I've made sure to only run it when I can sit with it in case of the big WTG's that they seem to love to pop up with to check on us.  Anyway I have done the hints via making it miss 1 word every time, set my helper up to lose ever 2nd game, but I was wondering I have seen a lot of mentioning of hitting the new game after it gets the big veggie, but how do you do that if you are leaving it setting overnight?  Is there another auto that does that or is my MM4 not the newest version?  Is there an auto that will do that as soon as it hits that stage?   Or is there anyway that MM4 to have that option added to the program?   Thanks

PNWHockeyFan

I use Austin Helpers auto helps in this regards.
Id post the link, but I dont know if it's allowed.

AttaGirl42

In the early days of playing WWW, I did leave mine playing overnight and had it configured to miss every one. But, then in the daytime, I discovered Pogo_Steve coming in the rooms ALOT since this is apparently his creation and baby and he would boot the ones he thought were using auto for Unsportsmanlike Behavior. I didn't want to risk my account being lost, so I quit running it overnight. I babysat this one because it was my first Auto and I was paranoid. LOL

I set my auto to play on the fast speed and not to miss any, then after it filled up all the spaces, I click on new game and it bypassed the speed round. I got my Golden Carrot in a few months and always began each session by losing about 10-15 games. My stats say I had an overall 75% and my last word munched is in line with non auto users. I also added Pogo_Steve to my friend's list and it alerted me whenever he came into a room and I'd just pause my auto with no problem.

somethingspecail

now thats a good ideal add the pogo people to ur friends list

pogoinsomnia

First of all Merry Christmas..... ;)

I have left my www auto on all night for quite some time, I play the medium level as this does not get your name flashing up every minute at the bottom of the screen. Just sits there ticking over and not drawing any nosey parker into my stats.   hehehehe ;D
anyways gotta go, Santa's on a promise.lol in his dreams.. >:D

Scarlett

Thanks everyone:)  I do have one more question.  If I use the MM4 Helper and set it to reload or whatever the term is after so many games does that help or hinder my trying to stay under the radar?  So if I wanted to try the all night thing and set up the MM4 to miss every 1 and then the helper to lose every 2 games and say set the reload room to 150 or less games would that help?

Happy Holidays and thank you all for all your help:)

Scarlett

LOL Barbara you're right that's where I am I think I'm on Zuc number 2 and there is what 25? Maybe more:)

Scarlett

LOL Barbara and all this time I've been hitting new game when the huge puzzles come out:)  Thanks for the encouragement I know I need it:)   I used to enjoy the WTG's in the rooms but now that I know what some are used for I'm hitting WWW in bits and spurts. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview