PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:32:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

But 1 get 1 free

Started by ACENIGE123,

Previous topic - Next topic

ACENIGE123

I bought an auto and got one free in under 5 minutes well done Oscar keep up the good work hope you run this offer in the New Year and you have a auto for rainy day solitaire by then Lol. I recommend this buy 1 get 1 free offer to anyone hurry up first 100 Lol.... ;) O0

BadgeHelpOscar

You just happened to be customer number one that got it right after I put it out (5 minutes)....way to be quick on the draw!

Everyone else, don't expect passwords to be quick...I've got to make some time for the holiday. I can promise you you'll get it within 8 hours, that's about it.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

kazandchip

wow thanks guys!! As I am in oz and a few hours ahead I did not expect the fast reply I received. Thank you

OldTurtle

Is the offer over already?  I just tried to buy 2 and the cart says $20.00.

PNWHockeyFan

I was wondering the same thing as I tried to do 4 and it wanted to charge me $40.

BadgeHelpOscar

Just add 1 to the cart and then email me 2 codes after you pay
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

brandi

I bought 2 this morning ...Didnt understand ..How to get 1 free ..Oh well ..Still happy ..Thanks ..Keep up the good work

mar

O0wow tks great deal....can you buy now for the new releaces????????????????

BadgeHelpOscar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview