PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 09:30:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is the hardest badge to get?

Started by OldTurtle,

Previous topic - Next topic

OldTurtle

I would like to know what everyone feels is the hardest badge to get in Pogo.  I think the Jaguar badge in Tri-peaks is toughest.  I had to play over 23,000 games, each game consisting of 6 - 10 hands or more.  Of course, I DID use the auto.  When you figure that it would take close to a quarter millions hands, how could someone get in without an auto?[/B]

Surfdown

Quote from: OldTurtle on December 28, 2004, 08:38:08 AM
I would like to know what everyone feels is the hardest badge to get in Pogo.  I think the Jaguar badge in Tri-peaks is toughest.  I had to play over 23,000 games, each game consisting of 6 - 10 hands or more.  Of course, I DID use the auto.  When you figure that it would take close to a quarter millions hands, how could someone get in without an auto?[/B]

Pop-fu i would say that is one of them and the other phlinx

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

i would have to agree that tir peaks is the hardest.  i am on level 14 and i have not used a auto YET,  but i see one in the near furture. 

OldTurtle

Quote from: OldTurtle on December 28, 2004, 08:38:08 AM

I am a total dufus - it is 23,000 hands, not games. 

pogo tycoon

word whomp wackdown is the HARDEST, mostly all other games are purely time consuming.

El Barto

Quote from: rangerboy on December 28, 2004, 08:44:45 AM
i would have to agree that tir peaks is the hardest.  i am on level 14 and i have not used a auto YET,  but i see one in the near furture. 

Here is a little math for you, starting at rank 0 and going to rank 25, using zippeaks constantly with a 55%-60% win average it will have to run 24/7 for 75 days straight to complete Tri-Peaks.

fuzzyferrets

most of the badges just take time and alot of playing so much playing >:(

Surfdown

have any of you finshed pop-fu just to get to the black belt took me like 3 months then after that you have like 20 degrees to the end of the game and if any one even finshs that game lmao even with the auto's dam they are good

MikeBe9

I don't think any of the badges are HARD just extremely time consuming, the two of the worst are WWW and Tri-Peaks.

Homer

Fortune bingo is the worst especially if you want all the ranks you need 3000 bingos. :o Got Time? ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Butterfly Fairy

drgnwrrr4onyx

i agree with homer what was pogo smokin when they made that 3000 bingo thing ???

PNWHockeyFan

Top 4

#1-Fortune Bingo (I dont think I'll EVER get the last badge in this game, even if I run a auto 24-7 LOL) (Plus if you don't mute the game that woman's voice will drive you crazy!)
#2-Word Whomp Whackdown (Im at level 24 now, gonna take a few more months to get this one)
#3-Pop Fu (Im at level 18 now)
#4-Tri-Peaks (Took me 11 months to finish this game)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 28, 2004, 10:56:18 PM
Oddly enough, I think it was the Texas Hold 'Em Poker Royal Flush badge.  It took 20,000 hands.  I know it was a random thing, but for me, it was the one badge that took me the longest.  I almost gave up on it until I got it this week.

Congrats!!!! O0  O0

somethingspecail

ok i don't think the game badges are all that bad just takes a long time the one the i think was the hardest i im glad i will never see again i the personal won where u had to get 600+ tokens 10 times in dice derby

pogo tycoon

fuzzyferrets

yes i still need to get that badge 1to finsh 2003 its so hard

SmoothFox

Not sure if this is a good enough response but the hardest ones to get are the ones that the auto's wont work for me.

WWW - locks up all the time even on a slower pace

Majong - wont select a new game after it gets stumped

PopFu - wont go past the dead fish coins and certain gates

Jigsaw - The Jiggysaw puzzle takes 15 minutes to solve a single puzzle and the Jigsaw Detector won't move any pieces and locks up but if go out and back in, the puzzle is half completed so I have to manually complete the puzzle.

Aces Up - locks up every 15 minutes or so.  I have to manually select the next card or select a new game.

Euchre - won't click OK between hands so I have to babysit it

Jungle Gin - will play every game but will not select PLAY AGAIN after it wins.  Even if I set it at 700 points to win I come back in and it has kicked me out

Any suggestions?????

Homer

It would also help if we knew more about your system.

Please make sure to give as much information as you can when you have technical problems.

Here are some things that will help:

1) Operating system (Windows 98, 200, ME, XP etc)
2) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)
3) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)
4) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)
5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked
6) What Java you are using
7) Is anything at all happening when you start the program

You get the idea the more information the better 

It would be best for you to post this in the Technical help section. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

drgnwrrr4onyx

ok i changed my mind lol the jackpot badge is the hardest to get :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview