PlayBuddy
September 22, 2024, 09:26:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is the hardest badge to get?

Started by OldTurtle,

Previous topic - Next topic

KingJammz

Don't Forget Canasta Badge need 10,000 red 3's for rank 50 badge

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: somethingspecail on December 29, 2004, 09:30:31 AM
ok i don't think the game badges are all that bad just takes a long time the one the i think was the hardest i im glad i will never see again i the personal won where u had to get 600+ tokens 10 times in dice derby

The Dice Derby 2003 badge is the hardest one yet for me, and I hate it.  I will never get that badge..... :'( :'( :'( :'(

homelessdog

The Dice Derby 600+ badge was one of the hardest personal challenges, but it wasn't too bad.  Just play the 9 lap races and make sure you always win.  Usually one out of 10 wins will lead to 600 tokens, so you probably only need to win about 100 times and you'll have it.  Play against friends who will keep you in the lead, or if you're playing against the computer (which is what I did) make sure you always start off with a big lead (five sixes) in roll one otherwise start the race over before you waste your time.

The tri-peaks badges took us about 4 months to get all, but we work at a place where we can play on the computer all night, so we played many hours every day.

soupsportz

mywawa61

the hardest badge for me was the golf one i put that one off to the last minute and was trying to practice the game and was in one of the rooms and someone help me get it buy playing the game all tens and to finish the game and I got my spins and got my badge  >:D

RocknRollGirl

I still say the hardest one to get is the Dice Derby one where you have to win 600 or more tokens 10 times.  With the help of a great friend and I mean a GREAT FRIEND, I finally got the last and hardest badge to get.  Many, many, many thanks to this VERY SPECIAL FRIEND, who I will be indebted to for the rest of my life.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....A MILLION TIMES OVER.  ;) ;) :D :D O0 O0 :-* :-* :) :)

Pho3nix

hey, when you are reporting a problem, take a screen shot and that could help them get the problem fixed... hit Alt+Shift+Print Screen on the window you want, the open up a paint program or wordpad, and paste it to it... (Ctrl V, or Edit>Paste at the top). then save and email as an attatchment.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 07, 2005, 09:15:56 PM
I still say the hardest one to get is the Dice Derby one where you have to win 600 or more tokens 10 times.  With the help of a great friend and I mean a GREAT FRIEND, I finally got the last and hardest badge to get.  Many, many, many thanks to this VERY SPECIAL FRIEND, who I will be indebted to for the rest of my life.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....A MILLION TIMES OVER.  ;) ;) :D :D O0 O0 :-* :-* :) :)

CONGRATS!!! I know that is a very frustrating game. I knew you could get it!  ;D

Janadra

My list is as follows:
1. Fortune Bingo:  I got all three badges due mainly to the glitch that it used to have.  I however, reset my stats, for multiple reasons, the main one being that I had about 700 more bingoes than games played, lol.  I am trying to earn it legitimately and have now realized that I have 5 bingoes out of about 200 games.  Ridiculous...jackpot spins would have been a wiser choice on Pogo's part.

2. TriPeaks:  Over a year now, just recently hit Rank 25, and have used auto for approximately 3 full ranks.

3. PPSolitaire:  It wouldn't be so bad but that board just gets on my nerves...it would be much better to me if it worked on percentage.

4. Pop-Fu & WWW:  I don't like any game that forces me to play on a particular level.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 08, 2005, 03:02:42 PM
CONGRATS!!! I know that is a very frustrating game. I knew you could get it! ;D

Thanks Dream, but I only won 1 game and a GREAT FRIEND won the rest of the 10 games for me.  But I really do appreciate the congrats and thank you again.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 09, 2005, 09:28:26 PM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 08, 2005, 03:02:42 PM
CONGRATS!!! I know that is a very frustrating game. I knew you could get it! ;D

Thanks Dream, but I only won 1 game and a GREAT FRIEND won the rest of the 10 games for me.  But I really do appreciate the congrats and thank you again.

Youre welcome! You may have only done one game, but you tried! Thats the main thing!  O0 I have tried, Hearts, Spades, Euchure, Cribbage & Pinochle, but really stink at them, but at least I tried.

drgnwrrr4onyx

ok i didnt know where to post this again so gonna try here.... you know how some of these badge sites have the unreleased badges? When is pogo gonna release that blue host badge which looks much better and wtf are those 2 dragon badges ??< has a dragon badge fetish>

ekkythump

i think that the hardest badge to get is the last one on tri peaks omg how many. it is so time consuming and it gets really frustrating. also the royal flush badge in texas hold em. which i suppose is down to luck, which in my case i have none!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview