PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:20:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

a few questions

Started by pogo tycoon,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo tycoon

hi, im not against autos infact i would love to use them, but am scared. I have earned over 100 badges and would hate to lose them if i ran an auto for like 15 mins would there be any chance at all pogo would know? my second question is if i earn a lot of tokens on one name and transfer them to another would that get my good name in trouble thanks!

Alpha

i have 200 badges... I run auto almost everyday, sometime over night, nobody said nothing to me, i havent  had my club pogo name banned YET.

pogo tycoon

i have given this alot of thought. from what i have seen there are some obvious auto users but nothing happens. this is probally because it dosnt benafit pogo to ban you when your paying their fee. however when you win something that costs them it benafits them to take action...is there someone who used an auto to win a jp and got away with it? im not sure. but i would only use it to get a badgefor near 15 mins and i still want to know if pogo could tell from that.

Alpha

I am sure there was several jp winners that won there jp and got a check.. Pogo might ask you for your java log, instead of giving them yours give them someone elses from someone's computer that DOESN'T USE AN AUTO.

Jinx55

Quote from: Alpha on December 24, 2004, 02:10:24 PM
I am sure there was several jp winners that won there jp and got a check.. Pogo might ask you for your java log, instead of giving them yours give them someone elses from someone's computer that DOESN'T USE AN AUTO.

I would like to know-What is a java log please?  :o  Thanks for any help :)

pogo tycoon

i dont fully understand that, if pogo asked for a java log and you didnt use autos on one name but did hardcore on another would that matter?

Moksha

Just set your Java to not log.

If you have no Java log, you technically can't give a Java log to Pogo in the event that you do win money.

OldTurtle

Quote from: Moksha on December 25, 2004, 06:05:31 AM

Just set your Java to not log.

If you have no Java log, you technically can't give a Java log to Pogo in the event that you do win money.

How do you set your Java to not log?  Would this impact anything else?

bob@pogopal

By default, the browser does not log. You have to turn it on. In Interenet Explorer, Tools->Internet Options->Advanced

Scroll down to the MS Java part. There will be a checkbox for logging. If it is checked, the jvm will log everything, and you will notice things running slower. If it is unchecked, the jvm will not log.

Kelly

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on December 25, 2004, 09:16:02 AM
By default, the browser does not log. You have to turn it on. In Interenet Explorer, Tools->Internet Options->Advanced

Scroll down to the MS Java part. There will be a checkbox for logging. If it is checked, the jvm will log everything, and you will notice things running slower. If it is unchecked, the jvm will not log.

Thanks for the tip Bob ..I did NOT know that  O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: KsArt on December 26, 2004, 10:43:50 AM
Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on December 25, 2004, 09:16:02 AM

Thanks for the tip Bob ..I did NOT know that  O0

Isnt Bob helpful? I LOVE this forum! It ROCKS!

Kelly

QuoteIsnt Bob helpful? I LOVE this forum! It ROCKS!
Yup he sure is and Yes it does!

bob@pogopal

Keep in mind that is just the java log on your computer. The game still communicates with the game server, and Pogo controls what gets logged on the server.

pogo tycoon

the real question is to someone who has knowledge of these autos is a simple yes or now , if an auto is used for a short period of time on slow is that in any way detectable.

beachbabe

ok ok i dont like to talk about my jp win,, cuz its like tooting my own horn.. i used an auto for tri peaks and got an instant prize money thing.. i got the check  took 2 darn months but got it. as for the jp spins i dont know ...but im an auto user who has recieved money.

pogo tycoon

its not worth it to pogo to fool around with  prizes like thta when you start talking actuall jp's then thats when they take action think about it you give them 30 a year why mess with a petty 5, 10 20, or even 50 dollars.

OldTurtle

All of this begs the question, in your personal or direct experience, do you know of anyone who was denied a jackpot for using an auto?[/B]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview