PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:49:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Share how you got banned so others wont have too....

Started by WillMoon,

Previous topic - Next topic

Moksha

It's not your stats they look at.

They look at Java logs to determine if you were playing faster than a human being could.

Like, solving a puzzle in 6 seconds.

Janadra

I have used various autos in the past, relatively lightly, and have won a prize.  Maybe $5 wasn't enough for an account audit.

Scarlett

One tip I have is whether you like it or not add losses to your game every so often lose 10 or so games.  Okay, so your winning percentage will be lower it will lower your visibility to those tattlling.  I'm not saying it won't solve the problem but if you have 85-100% winning stats it doesn't matter if you are that good or not you are talking about people who are jealous enough to tattle, people who have time for nothing better than viewing your information in hopes they'll get you in trouble.  If they want to mess with us mess with them back change the game.  These people are pests and pogo seems to thrive on them or else they'd consider the harrassment of paying people more important than someone building up tokens that are worthless.

pogo tycoon

Adacia

First off, Merry Xmas roomies.  When I read posts like this it makes me cringe. I'm hearing to "purposely" lose some games here and there to make it look like you are not as good as you can be.
   I have never had a problem personally with pogo snitches. I did have a few people accuse me of using autos over the chat and the room was all eyes when we got into it. When a new game comes out, I like to play and play and play until I can display that badge that few people have. I'm competitive in that way. I am disabled, and pogo consumes atleast 8 hours a day, sometimes more, of my life.  I haven't used an auto yet because I am afraid to. If I get brave enuff to try it out I'll probaly love it. I know good and well I'll never finish bingo or phlinx without auto because I am sick of them and haven't touched them in several months. I would like to have those badges and for that I may very well invest in auto on a whim.
   Now, seeing as I have not done this yet I lose alot of faith in pogo that I spend a quarter or more of my life on. Yes, I have a 98% stat in www. I have a 95% in aces up. I simply am good with words and know how to end a game when I know it's going to fail before it gets to my stat mater. It's become like reflex to me to do that bacause I like to show that I am good to any1 who would bother to read my stats.  Why in the world would I want to lose on purpose just to convince some1 that I am not using an auto or that I am that good? And better yet, why would pogo be bothered by a tattler if they can "really" tell if you are playing in an unsportsmanship manner?
   There was a time when pogo was very enlightening and "magic" to me. It has truly died in many ways this past year. The challenges have become 1st grade. Every1 seems to want to either "Be better" or tattle as to boot you so their stats are one up on the board. And yes, if I actually won something: a mug even I'd be estatic. If pogo gave me slack about it I'd sue them over it just because I can.
    Simply put, if auto is such a horrible thing to do then pogo should make means to end it if they feel that strongly about it. If they can't, then they should improve on their tactics. None of us should have to play a game any less than we are capable just bacause some tattler is out there, auto or not. Pogo "should" know, and not think we are cheating.  We pay to play and their tech support is fully "auto" for the most part and sucks at that.
    So I just want to wish E1 a very happy Xmas and New Year and say play like you're the best! If pogo catches you and you should have been caught, well boo hoo. If you are playing ligit and you're just that good, go go go! Be good and / or be good at it!!! This is my post. Sincerely, Alex

Adacia

Hi Barbara and Merry Xmas to you too. I'm trying to fit into this board,  :-\ but now I am confused. I've stared at your reply for quite a few minutes and don't grasp the D in WWD and certainly not flash.  Could you please give me a refresh?

pogo tycoon

in response to your question its word whomp wackdown and the flash is when you win your name is at the bottom...now for my post hearing all this its almost not worth it to me to use autos since i have had my account for going on 3 years, since no one here is certain that its safe to use them and what pogo actually looks for.

Adacia

Okies thx so much. Never associated the name at bottom being a flash. And yes I do miss those days .... a lot ;)   I hope that we can get that back one day. I can't say whether it is or isn't worth it to use auto. I have my acct. for 2 years and those special award badges are not ones to get over to date. I feel that those badges will be especially popular 5 years from now and I sure don't want to lose them. It may take me 5 years to finish a few games though those badges will always be there.
 I have come so close so many times to using an auto and I haven't quite made that leap. I don't feel it is wrong at all. I just don't want to lose what I have earned. Only time will tell with me cause I do things like that, a day at a time.
 I would love to see a challenge in pop fu where you beat the cactus a few times rather than pop 3000 balloons. That isn't a challenge to me. I'd like to see a challenge in keno or need for speed that requires a little skill and not just have to cover 200 numbers. The 2003 challenges were in itself more challenging. They went soft with few exceptions.
 Gawd, I love pogo though I love to hate them at time lol. Okies...I'm off. Hope Santa is good to e1

Adacia

I miss it Barbara :D  I do so remember! Ty and just made yam from apple. I was an 18th z but that's an old vent I released here lol. So I am at it again and will get that carrot one day. The www tip was very nice too this time around. Thx

Thunder

hi if a person gets banned does that mean thay can never play on club pogo again :o ::)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SmoothFox

What is Steve's screen name so I can spot him or put it in my "friends" list so I can track where he is.

I have never been banned. I use all the auto's I can find. I leave Tri-Peaks on 24/7 changing the room when I go to work, when I come home, when I go to bed.  Same thing if I do Pop It.  I just alternate the games each day.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview