PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:17:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wake Up Pogo!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Geez....this is getting pretty old. Games freezing. Servers going down. Customer service sucks. Need I say more? >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fuzzyferrets

Homer

It just amazes me how they allow it to continue every week. There is no excuse in my eyes.

touitsjesse

I think they ought to call wednesday's..wednesday Blah day...the only day of the week where you can get booted a dozen times and keep coming back for more...but i was fortunate enough to get into tri peaks ealry when there was hardly anyone on and got tha badge right away.Maybe they ought to have a "I survived Wednesday badge."

Homer

touitsjesse

and what !? pogo admitting they inthe wrong....oh geeze..i would love to see that happen...lol.

Moksha

I've been playing all day today, and I've never had a problem.

In fact, I never really EVER have problems on Wednesday's. All that happens to me is the profile's screw up. But I've never gotten booted, lagged, denied from entering a room.

I guess I'm lucky =\

Homer

Moksha

Guess so :)

I can't access it now though :(. Was looking forward to finishing Panda Pai Gow Poker.

Homer

OldTurtle

What is really pathetic is that we are paying for this service!  I was on today and it was not crediting my games toward my badge, it bounced me out of one room as a player and put me into another as a watcher in the middle of a game, then I got a notice that someone with my same screen name logged on and I was booted.  Does that make sense - shouldn't they alert the person logging on that they are already logged in?  Now I can't get back on.  What a bunch of losers.[/B]

Homer

Metalli-Chick

Hey i have pogo customer assistance number on my account and i will post it on here for all but i cant get into pogo to begin with

Homer

Homer

bob@pogopal

Quote from: OldTurtle on December 29, 2004, 04:21:50 PM
Now I can't get back on.  What a bunch of losers.[/B]

Correct me if I am wrong OldTurtle, but aren't you the same person whose first post here took one of our members to task for calling someone a name?

kazandchip

MMMMMMMMMMM Barbara, jelly belly's ( completely off topic but my vice) SOOOOOOOO expensive here in aus about $40US for 500gms (1/2pound) What is the price there?

Metalli-Chick

Cheaper than that we can trade for some Vegemite I was down there in 2002 in Darwin and YUMMYYY!!!

OldTurtle

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on December 29, 2004, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: OldTurtle on December 29, 2004, 04:21:50 PM
Now I can't get back on.  What a bunch of losers.[/B]

Correct me if I am wrong OldTurtle, but aren't you the same person whose first post here took one of our members to task for calling someone a name?

Calling a specific individual a name in a forum is a little different than refering to an organization.  Get the difference?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview