PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:52:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help Needed

Started by mels_chicken,

Previous topic - Next topic

mels_chicken

Hi I'm just new to this forum and need some advice

Yesterday i was running stoppit and got an error message from pogo when i got up saying i had been disconnected due to illegal game play, does this mean i should avoid using stoppit for a while?? Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

I dont want to lose my account as I have put it heaps of hours working on various badges

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fuzzyferrets

it might be just one of those stupid internet messages that i always get.

mels_chicken

mels_chicken

fuzzyferrets

yes i think it has something to do when you click on something toom many times or hit something when the game isnt fully loaded. but i don't think you should worry about it. it happend to me many times and i just reload the game and play.

mels_chicken

I'm gonna avoid poppit LOL just to find something else to use now *sighs*

fuzzyferrets

it just never done anything i got that message playing other sites too. i was just trying to help but it's your opinion on what to do.

Brandon493

Quote from: mels_chicken on December 31, 2004, 04:04:30 PM
Hi I'm just new to this forum and need some advice

Yesterday i was running stoppit and got an error message from pogo when i got up saying i had been disconnected due to illegal game play, does this mean i should avoid using stoppit for a while?? Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

I dont want to lose my account as I have put it heaps of hours working on various badges

I've gotten that message before, but I've never used stoppit. I think it may just be something with Pogo. Hope this helps.

Moksha

I would definitely stay out. I play that game a LOT on one of the my throw away names and have NEVER gotten that. So I don't know if it's actually POGO that sent it, or the program itself. Because I use BubbleBuster. But if you're playing it for the tokens, just get a throw away name to use, just in case. And just "lose" all the tokens to yourself in Poker.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview