PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:47:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help..... please :-)

Started by pogo_vixen,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_vixen

I'm confused and while I generally like appearing confused <it makes people leave me alone>.... I've got a couple questions.. Regarding the auto player creators   ... BadgeHelper.com....... BoredProgrammer.com.....PlayBuddy.com..WordzW.com  ..Are any of these the same or are they all different entities? Which is better? Which sucks? Who should I throw my husbands hard earned money at? LOL.. We generally play the Club Pogo games. I'm not overly interested in racking up tokens, but I freely admit I'm a badge ho   ;D. With Pogo whipping out the new games so fast, I can't keep up. There truly are only so many hours in the day and frankly, my rear end is getting flat from sitting in this darn chair.. So somebody, anybody,give me the 411 on the auto players please..

Thanks ~vixen~

fuzzyferrets

they are all different sites
www.badgehelp.com is good and if you need help this forum is great

bob@pogopal

Neither ABoredProgrammer nor PlayBuddy have released any new products in a year as far as I know.

The principals at Wordzw and BadgeHelp were once associated but have since parted.

All of the for-pay autos have free trials. I suggest you try them out, and purchase the ones you find best suited to your needs.

realmanonlyone

I got the double brower but my other screen name has know guess pass? :-\
Add name to friend list.

fuzzyferrets

you dont have any more guest passes for your other name?

realmanonlyone

I got three names for double broswer if anyone wanna join me any day.

PM me fast

pogohatesme

Quote from: realmanonlyone on January 23, 2006, 12:30:42 PM

PM me fast

No offense but I really don't think that comment was worth bumping a topic over a year old  ::)

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 23, 2006, 12:32:10 PM

PM me fast

No offense but I really don't think that comment was worth bumping a topic over a year oldĀ  ::)

lol really lmbo

Brandon493

harley89

I tried other sites and yes they have autos that work. But I found the same autos here but i found a community and lots of help. You will have to decide yourself

Brandon493

The actual question in this thread was posted over a year ago..the topic was re-opened because someone said...

PM me fast

lol

C~M

OK, here is the end of the posts back then except for one person wanting to know if they needed a guest pass , and below that is the first post to this thread since 2004...lmao

Quote from: realmanonlyone on December 31, 2004, 11:39:36 AM
I got the double brower but my other screen name has know guess pass? :-\
Add name to friend list.

PM me fast

Notice that it is the same person who has posted a whopping 35 posts since at least 2004 re-opened this dead thread because they finally had 3 other names to dbl browse with...lol

bobby

ME4SPADES_

lmbo well like i said have bad day come here and get a good laugh works everytime

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview