This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pebble Beacg Golf

Started by Emerald0806,

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald0806

Can someone help me with a way to get a jackpot spin in this game. I can not get the badge because I can not get par or less. Is there another way to get the spin...Thanks all

GlitchLover

All you got to do is.....  Hit the ball in the trees everytime . do this for all the holes and at the end of the game you will get the jackpot spin. Thats how i won.

Emerald0806

Thanks ill try tonight when i get home from work...have a great day  O0

GlitchLover

JUST REMEMBER NEVER TO HOLE THE BALL!!
HIT BALL 'OUT OF PLAY' 5 TIMES..(THAT IS.. USING U'R CURSOR, MOVE THE BALL SO THE WEE RED DOTS GO OUT TOWARDS WOODS, DARK GREEN AREA OR WATER) THEN HIT THE BALL (YOU DONT HAVE TO HIT IT TOWARDS THE HOLE OR ANYTHING, AS LONG AS IT'S OUT OF PLAY IT WILL WORK)
AFTER 5 HITS IT WILL COME UP 'OVER THE LIMIT' ON THE SCREEN.. THEN TAKES U TO SCOREBOARD.. JUST IGNORE ALL THAT AND CLICK ON CONTINUE.
DO THIS OUT OF PLAY FOR ALL 18 HOLES AND AT THE END IT WILL COME UP TO SPIN.. WONT SPIN.. BUT U GET POINT FOR BADGE.
DO ALL 18 HOLES TWICE FOR BADGE
IF U HIT THE BALL ONTO THE GREEN DONT WORRY.. JUST KEEP HITTING THE BALL OUT OF PLAY UNTIL 'OVER THE LIMIT' COMES UP
READ INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MOVE BALL OFF TEE IF U DONT ALREADY KNOW lol I WISH I HAD.. TOOK ME LONGER TO LEARN THAT THAN GET THE BADGE.

Homer

Glitchlover please don't SHOUT. Posting in CAPS is considered shouting and in general bad netiquette. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

To clarify some of the things posted, you do not have to hit the ball out of bounds just as long as you do not hit it onto the green. I found it goes faster to just hit the ball as short a distance as possible and keep it in the fairway. If it gets too close to the hole, just hit it back toward the tee.

Also, it will require 10 strokes per hole before it moves on to the next hole not 5 as stated above.

It will seem very pointless for most of the game because the stroke count just gets higher and higher. The magic happens at then end of the 16th hole. Two games, two spins, done and done.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

hey bob if you hit it out of bounds it counts for 2 storkes so you would only have to hit it out 5 times. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview