This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Back doors?

Started by shelly2134,

Previous topic - Next topic

shelly2134

I am new to this, what is the back doors for pogo .I have seen them but not sure what they are for ,Can anyone explain thanks  ;D

Homer

Backdoors are links to pogo. They can take you to your favorite room even if it is full. They can also be helpful when pogo is acting up. There is a backdoor section in the Main Menu of our site. Check it out here http://www.mybackdoors.com/

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

OldTurtle

Quote from: shelly2134 on December 30, 2004, 05:08:30 PM
I am new to this, what is the back doors for pogo .I have seen them but not sure what they are for ,Can anyone explain thanksĀ  ;D
There is also an excellent back door site at www.sneekin.com [/B]

drgnwrrr4onyx

:-[ please be sure you spell the links right also i ummmm........ misspelled one and ended up on a gay **** sight somehow needless to say that window got closed faster than it opened

shelly2134

Ty for letting me know :), also one more question . what is a hidden # for bingo and how do I find it ? I hear people calling out hidden numbers alot

Metalli-Chick

HAHAHA THAT IS HILARIOUS DRGN THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!!!! ;D

Homer

Quote from: shelly2134 on December 30, 2004, 07:12:34 PM
Ty for letting me know :), also one more question . what is a hidden # for bingo and how do I find it ? I hear people calling out hidden numbers alot

The hidden number in bingo is after someone claims bingo there is a ball that is not shown so you need to click your card and hope the hidden number is the one you needed to complete your bingo.

shelly2134

so after they claim bingo click all my blank numbers?

Homer

shelly2134

Homer

dixie31542

hey Im new to this one also. I have used the othersites but they don't give you as good of information as this one does!! BTW What IS Obama cooking???  ass.gif

dixie31542

ALSO WHERE DO YOU GET ALLTHE COOL SMILIES. CAN I DOWN LOAD THEM???

Squid

Quote from: Homer on December 30, 2004, 07:48:55 PM
The hidden number in bingo is after someone claims bingo there is a ball that is not shown so you need to click your card and hope the hidden number is the one you needed to complete your bingo.
Never knew this.  Learnin' all the time...

BabyCheetah

Thanks for the info Homer.  I never knew that there was a secret number in Bingo.

disneyland lady

But don't you run the risk of losing tokens for a wrong answer? <as if losing tokens is something we need to worry about>

lucky9999

hi11.gif Homer,
Which bingo game are you talking about?  Is it in Pogo?  Never heard of a hidden bingo number in bingo in Pogo.
Thanks

FreecellFanny

Quote from: lucky9999 on March 17, 2009, 07:17:28 AM
hi11.gif Homer,
Which bingo game are you talking about?  Is it in Pogo?  Never heard of a hidden bingo number in bingo in Pogo.
Thanks

This thread is so bloody old he's probably forgotten by now.  rolleyes.gif

lucky9999

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 17, 2009, 01:18:34 PM
This thread is so bloody old he's probably forgotten by now.  rolleyes.gif
Sorry didn't check the date on the message.  Thank you for the update, I guess I should pay more attention to dates.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview