PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:32:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

autos on bdays for free

Started by pogoXtitan,

Previous topic - Next topic

soupsportz

somethingspecail

the year i was born 1979 april 16 i had 2 cousins born june 16 1979 and october 16 1979

but i guess when u have a big family like mine that is going to happen

my grandma has 7 kids
35 + grand kids
20+ great grand kids 

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

bob@pogopal

Too late Oscar: someone already let the cat out of the bag.

campy

You guys are so funny. I usually laugh at some of the posts when I seen them and for some reason I dont know why lol this one did that.  Well in our family all winter babies lol.  Mine is Dec 6, sons is Sept. 6 Hubby is Jan 15, Brother Dec 17, sister November 8th, and nephew November 2nd.  You can tell what my family is up to and when lol.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL PAST AND PRESENT AND FUTURE

DrDaddy2Be

I was just reading everyones posts about bdays..That is neat how they are like that...My family has all but March and July covered. We've got 10 out of 12 months, and they're almost every month for a year, and i have a baby coming in June.

My Bday is Jan 14th.

fuzzyferrets

DrDaddy2Be

kazandchip

Mine is January the 1st..Horrid day everyone is too hung-over to want to celebrate.Hubby is only person to say Happy Birthday to me at midnight..everyone else says" Happy New year "and by the way Happy Birthday.Not so bad now but a bit upsetting at my 21st!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 03, 2005, 10:52:23 AM
My birthday is January 23rd, but my older brother was born on February 29th and he loves that he only has a birthday every 4 years.... :D :D :D

I would LOVE to have a birthday every 4 years! I wouldnt be an old fart thenĀ  :-[

BeetahCheetah

i have a cool pattern too..
i'm January 19th
my grandma is July 19th
my great grandma is August 19th
my boyfriend is August 19th
my moms boyfriend is December 19th

Isn't that weird? lol kinda creepy if ya ask me  :o

Moksha

My sister's is June 8th.
My brother's is July 9th
Mine's August 10th.

All exactly 5 years apart.

I was born at 11:28 am. My mother's birthday is November 28th.

stuckonpogo

My B-day is the 4th of July so everyone in America celebrates for me ::)

IndianLover

That is cool to have a b-day on independance day b-day especially since it is in the middle of summer. Both of my kids are summer babies. Unfor. mine is 10 days before x-mas so all of my 36 years i am just getting a x-mas present early for my b-day but hey it's the thought right.   Even though I have never talked to my dad in many years cause he was never around. How weird is this My b-day is the same as my fathers. And my only brothers (even though killed at age 17, is the same as my mothers) how many family's can say that.  :D And I don't blame the administration for not passes out freebies for everyones b-day after all there is alot of members, and I am passing the word to get more to join. This site is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work guys/gals.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview