This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token dumping

Started by Glitchit101,

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitchit101

Okay, I do not want to run autos on my club pogo account in fear of getting it taken.  So i have made a new name to run the autos on and then play a poker game to dump the tokens to my club pogo account.  If I run an auto on the name that I just made (not my club pogo name) and get caught and banned will they ban both of my names or just the one i used the auto on.  I used the same e-mail address on both names.  Anyone know?? :-\ :-\

pogoXtitan

no  just 1 but some autos like our autos IS UNDETECTABLE so dont worr bout it use the one on ur club pogo name cuz i do so dont worry :)

Glitchit101

Thanks!  Is it safe to let an auto run to get a badge like in Perfect Pair Solitaire for a long period of time?  I think so, am I right? :-\

Moksha

They're undectable only if the person using them is smart enough to make it that way.

If you use an auto for 9 hours without stopping once; you're going to get caught. If you're smart about using them, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If you're mainly in it for tokens, just use an auto for Poppit, or Turbo21 on a free name. Since they don't show how much you've won or lost in one sitting, there's less of a chance for you to get caught.

But from my understanding, they'll only ban your name you used the auto on.

As for PPS - I wouldn't leave it running for more than a few hours unattended. It's a flashy game.

hellokitty

hi were can i get your auto please let me know thanks

SmoothFox

I don't understand this "token dumping"

Is that the Token Monitor program?  Or do you mean one screen name gives your other account tokens?  What reason would I want to dump tokens from one account to another?

Thanks

Moksha

Because some people only play Pogo for the tokens (not quite sure why, but hey.. whatever floats their boat!) so they'll run autos on Poppit/Turbo 21 and transfer all the tokens to their Club Pogo name, to run less of a risk of being banned from auto use.

And they just "lose" all the tokens to themselves via High Stakes Poker.

Scarlett

Beware of this.  There are some people who obviously know about token dumping and although their tokens look like they are doing it A LOT, I was in a private Poker game with my 2nd browser not for the token dumping but trying to win the two badges, still haven't, and when I came back to the computer about 10 minutes later someone had said, "*****(my screen name)  stop token dumping" in the general table select room.  I have done it before so I can't claim innocent but my tokens are under 5 mill for an account 2002 dated but for someone to say that gets the ball started. 
So I just wanted to warn you. 

LOL I wish I knew why my name was so popular for the snitches:)

fuzzyferrets

how can they see if you are dumping tokens? people should just mine their own business

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview