Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2005 Resolutions??

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

I'm trying very hard to quit smoking. Cravings are hard to get threw but hey my house is cleaner than it ever was....lmao.
I don't know if I'm gonna be able to do this...my daughter and I are both trying to quit, we are slightly crabby today...lol.

So Lets hear some other Resolutions!!

fuzzyferrets

wtg keep trying you can do it. my resolution is to try to stop eating so much and lose some weight.

Kelly

Dream Faerie

Since I have already quit smoking on Labor Day & I joined Curves to lose weight & tone up & work out 3 days a week...I chose to cut out my swearing.. It sure is an ugly habit..

Good luck to you all on your resolutions!!! I know you can do it! I have faith in you all!!!! PM me if you need to  O0

Kelly

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 02, 2005, 08:00:45 PM
Since I have already quit smoking on Labor Day & I joined Curves to lose weight & tone up & work out 3 days a week...I chose to cut out my swearing.. It sure is an ugly habit..

Good luck to you all on your resolutions!!! I know you can do it! I have faith in you all!!!! PM me if you need to  O0

Kudos to you DF you go girl!!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: KsArt on January 02, 2005, 09:05:53 PM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 02, 2005, 08:00:45 PM

Kudos to you DF you go girl!!!!

Thank you! I feel I am blessed with 2 kids - 3 if ya count my hubby  >:D I am able to live in a very nice home (I would post pics, but I have no idea how to do it, Maybe Barbara can get them off one of my profiles & figure it out lol) I am blessed that my mom's cancer is in remission  ;D :')
Unfortunatly, my dear mom in law passed away July of this year, but I am blessed to have her watching over my family & I  ;D
But honestly, I AM only a PM away!

GlitchLover

My resolution is .....Play more pogo and meet more friends. O0

Pogo Cheats Rock!!!!Pogo Cheats Rock!!!!!!
[/color]

badcrazygirl

My resolutions>
lose weight
get better grades
and get up on the internet like I usually do.

RocknRollGirl

I have to say I have been blessed and I did not make a New Years Resolution this year, but I have been praying that my 87 year old Grandfather will be able to walk again and finally go home to his own house.  He has been in a Nursing Home since before Thanksgiving.  I applaud all of my friends on here and hope and pray that your resolutions become reality to all of you.   O0 O0  I will be cheering for you and keeping you all in my prayers.  :)

Kelly

You all are so sweet here in this forum....i've only been here a short time and it feels like home already!  ;D

Im doin ok Barb....thinking about the money i save is the biggest motivator!!

Hawaii??? Let me know when your ready I'm THERE!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 03, 2005, 11:01:06 AM
I have to say I have been blessed and I did not make a New Years Resolution this year, but I have been praying that my 87 year old Grandfather will be able to walk again and finally go home to his own house.  He has been in a Nursing Home since before Thanksgiving.  I applaud all of my friends on here and hope and pray that your resolutions become reality to all of you.   O0 O0  I will be cheering for you and keeping you all in my prayers.  :)

I will pray for your grandfather! And everyone surrounding him!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: KsArt on January 03, 2005, 12:42:13 PM
You all are so sweet here in this forum....i've only been here a short time and it feels like home already!  ;D

Im doin ok Barb....thinking about the money i save is the biggest motivator!!

Hawaii??? Let me know when your ready I'm THERE!!

You could just put the money you normally would spend in a seperate bank account & see how fast it grows. Then invest it!  O0

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 03, 2005, 11:28:59 PM

Thank you so much Dream Faerie, my whole family will appreciate your prayers.  Thanks so very much.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 04, 2005, 12:12:34 AM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 03, 2005, 11:28:59 PM

Thank you so much Dream Faerie, my whole family will appreciate your prayers.  Thanks so very much.

No need for a thank you! It would be my pleasure!

drgnwrrr4onyx

i would like to
Spend more time in the hospital
break more bones
get drunk less
smoke more
have more legal problems
never win a prize in pogo
have more surgery
and finally sleep less......

only reason i posted it this way is i should be fine now since i never do the resolution sucessfully anyway :P
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every moment of it :P

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

my resolution is to get back to hawaii and spend the year with my wife.  i am tried of being here in iraq.

Kelly

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on January 04, 2005, 07:51:35 AM
my resolution is to get back to hawaii and spend the year with my wife.  i am tried of being here in iraq.
GOD BLESS YOU and I hope you are reunited with your loved ones soon!!!
I have a son in the navy and his very long cruises were always the hardest times, I will pray for God to watch over you and your family....I pray everynight for ALL the men & women in our military!!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Thank You KsArt i am hopeing to be home in mid feb and by the way my Dirrty Birds are going to beat your eagles.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview