PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:23:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Back doors

Started by springbox,

Previous topic - Next topic

springbox

A friend sent me this today in pogo mail
"Hi all....I'm sending this to all of you so you can protect your pogo accounts...2 days ago I had to use www.sneekin.com to get into pogo as the site was having problems...this is a well known backdoor site into pogo which is used by many of our pogo leagues...I went through under a friends name first and recieved the message that someone else with that s/n entered and logged me out...naturally I assumed it was my friend logging onto his name...directly there after I logged into my own s/n and once again had to use the backdoor to enter pogo...I received the same message on my own name and once again was logged out...logging back into my friends name I noticed my s/n was in a teen room...since then I changed all my pws on both my s/n and email that my name is registered under...today as I was playing in pogo I received emails from pogo sending me my s/ns registered to that account then directly following my various s/ns pws...folks I did not request these...someone was at that very time trying to get my account info...I would like to point out I have never given out my account information to anyone nor my pws and some of the s/ns they were requesting pws to are known only by me..the ONLY way this person could have gotten into my account was through the backdoor site I had used...I'd also like to remind you it happened to my friend's account also and both within 5 minutes of going through the back door....so pleeeeease be wary of this I myself have used the backdoors many times and never gave it a second thought. since this incident many people have informed me it happened to them also...I couldn't let this go without at least giving you all my experience so hopefully it won't happen to you.....Happy New Years all [ADMIN EDIT]"

springbox

oops sorry thank you for editing it Barbara  O0

admin

When you use a backdoor site, none of your login information is shown to them. You only login through Pogo, not through the backdoor site. There is absolutely no way that any backdoor site was the cause of someone else getting your friend's account.

OKLady

I was getting that same message on Pogo and I hadn't gone through a backdoor. It was a Pogo Error.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview