PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:55:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Funny Pinochle Story

Started by chunkyMonkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

chunkyMonkey

I have a funny story to tell, please leave you opinion if you like

Player One, Player Two, and Player Three are sitting at a Pinochle table waiting for a game to start.  Player Four sees and opening at this table and takes it.  Let the Worlds longest Pinochle game ensue.  The bidding starts.  PlayerTwo bids a ridiculous 405 bid meld. :o Everybody's eyes pop... then PlayerTwo leaves the room.  Player Four complains about what an idiot Player Two is when a new player, Player TwoA sits down at the table and sees the score.  Player TwoA suggests to Players One and Three that they should also bid 405 to even up the score and make game fair.  Let the fights begin.  Player Three accuses her own Partner of using a double browser or a  friend to over bid to win games.
They procede to fight and argue and call each other names.  Player Three throws hints about bidding 450 to mess up Player Ones Rating, but doesn't do it, what Player One does do is throw the game and a few more nasty words at their partner along with oops, sorry p, didn't mean to play that card, etc.... Player One then gets mad and threatens to  report abuse, and talks about a friend that works for pogo that can ban accounts.  Player Four suggest that Player One should also tell his "pogo employee" friend about his use of the Word Jong glitch which is obvious that Player One has used (All badges in one day).  More words are thrown around by Player One And Player Three.  Player One Threatens to add everyone to his Friends list and use all his friends and pogo passes to follow them around and mess up their Pinochle rating.  Player Four then asks Player One to leave Player Four and Player TwoA out of it.
More words and threats, Player One then bids 500 in the next two hands, then leaves after a few more words.

Imagine those scores. Both teams seriously in the negatives.  The remaining players decide to stick it out, Mostly because Player Three wants to make sure Player Ones Rating goes down with them.  And as you can guess after Player One leaves the table there is more bashing between Player One and Player Three in the lobby.

Needless to say Player One and Player Three lose the game, and the whole thing took about 2 1/2 hours, And I am stuck with the mind numbing thought of this game forever.

I'm sure theres a moral to this story I leave you to form your own, but I have to say that this Story is absolutely 100% true.  I'd don't actually know if Player One cheated or not, only Player One knows that for sure, But player Four is sure happy that they didn't lose that game lol O0

Kelly

OMG thats too funny for words!!!!
Can you imagine meeting these people and playing a REAL game of cards with them...they'd probably bludgeon each other to death....clue for these types of people....psst..it's just a game. ::)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: KsArt on January 02, 2005, 10:29:38 PM
OMG thats too funny for words!!!!
Can you imagine meeting these people and playing a REAL game of cards with them...they'd probably bludgeon each other to death....clue for these types of people....psst..it's just a game. ::)

Like you see in the old westerns.. They pull out their gun & shoot the cheaters on the spot & everyone understood why lol

chunkyMonkey

O0 Thanks Barbara, I couldn't sleep after that game, I had to tell about it before I forget ::)

somethingspecail

the other day i was playing pin. and the person who sat next to me on the right bid 54 and went potty i went to bid with and 80 something meld and hit pass when she came back she had won the meld and she didn't even want it. she was in such a hurry to go potty the cursor moved on her lmao

fuzzyferrets

soupsportz

chunkyMonkey

Player One and Player Three are at it again!!! lol Player One is now stalking Player Two..

Bye the way, Player One is cheating, only now he's doing it in a private room, thank God..
Though I don't use cheat programs or cheat for that matter. I have no problem with it, except when it screws other players intentionally for their gain.

I'm just glad I'm the Player Four is the last one Player One screwed over....We hope..... ;D.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview