PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:52:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Looking for a Job

Started by soupsportz,

Previous topic - Next topic

soupsportz

Hi, I've had quite a bit experience in computer programming over the years, and I am looking for a web-based job. This would be just during my free time, and no pay of any kind is requested. I just think it would be nice to help out Pogo Cheats, one of my favorite web sites! Post if you have an opening and i will send you an e-mail address!

I really hope I can help you! :D

soupsportz

soupsportz

chacha

sorry about your luck on that forum but dont give up O0

Alpha

Quote from: soupsportz on January 05, 2005, 02:14:02 PM
I guess not....

well looking at your post count it doesnt look like you been here long, maybe when you post more and they get to know you they may consider it?

Douglas

Alpha, you can't really base it on post counts.  If we were to do that, then I'd be considered to be a novice compared to even you.  Truth be told:  I'm one of Oscar's longest standing customers and I ran the ORIGINAL support chat for him more than three years ago.  Don't let numbers and dates deceive you.  :)

BadgeHelpOscar

Yep, I think Doug was actually the first to offer his services for the auto biz.....we went with the forum until too many crack kiddies were hanging around in the chat rooms and screwing things up.

Mayhem was a close second.

Both of these guys have been long standing friends of the auto business and pioneers/trailblazers years ago that helped forge the way for what you have now.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview