Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

anyone like dice derby

Started by fuzzyferrets,

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzyferrets

anyone like playing dice derby that would help me get my badge pm please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IndianLover

Sry I don't hun, My least favorite games are Dice Derby, Pop Fu, Golf, and the dreadful Greenback Bayou.. lol but i think many feel the same about the pop fu and greenback

IndianLover

I second that Barbara the Fiies are the worst, and i still have 2 more personal badges for 2003 badges, yuck

SmoothFox

My least favorite game for sure.  I had to do the "get 10000 tokens" today for a badge.  Gotta finish up the prior years to get those badges

fuzzyferrets

yeah i hate it too have the win 10 600 or morem jackpots

IndianLover

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: fuzzyferrets on January 05, 2005, 05:42:00 PM
anyone like playing dice derby that would help me get my badge pm please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but that is the game I hate the most and a very good friend got the badge for me.  I love to get the badges and I really enjoy getting them, but Pogo must have been "Crazy" when they put the Dice Derby Badge to win 600 or more tokens 10 times to win.  Thanks to my special friend I have the badge now and hope I never have to see the Dice Derby game again.... :P :P :P :P

dark_mongoose

I LOVE DICE DERBY :) It is definitly one of my favourite games.

Jason

IndianLover

Dice Derby is just dreadful i think my poor hubby been trying to get that badge of 600 or more now for 2 days for my aunt. He has one many of games but just cannot get over the 600.

hotrod

i'm working on the 600 or more badge... i know i've won a couple of games that are over 600, in the 800s in fact, but i don't see the message window saying i've gotten any closer to getting the badge. anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

Homer

Your progress should be displayed in the chat window. If you have chat turned off you will not see it. If you have the chat turned off and want to see your status just close the game and refresh the game room page or the pogo home page.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Me, personally cannot stand the game, I still have 2 previous ones to get  :-[ Hubby works on them when he can he actually likes the game, hope he doesn't get burnt out because not only does he do mine, he also does his, my mothers and aunts ohhh my  :o

hotrod

Quote from: Barbara on February 02, 2005, 11:29:52 AM
If you have a single spin that is over 600 and you are not seeing a notice in the chat area that you have "1 of 10 credits" towards your badge then you need to double check and make sure that you are trying for the Grand Prix Badge.  Refresh your Pogo home page and see if any wins have registered.
a siingle spin over 600?!?!? :o that's why i haven't been seeing the progress. that's almost impossible! i've been on it for 2 days now and the best spin i got is 500 on the 6 lap race. the 9 lap race only gets me 300 on the spin plus an extra 100... which is no better.

meester_serg

I am currently working on this badge m'self ( just got it for my "other half" last week ) and can tell you that the none lap race has 2 advantages ;
1) when you win you get 100 tokens , which ADD to the jackpot spin and count toward the 600  O0
2) if you get a 2nd to assist , they can jump around an assure that you win the race .....

and NO I DO NOT like dice derby  :P

1Lone1

I don't mind the game - I help so many other people on a weekly basis by getting badges for them - Since I'm a "night owl" - I stay awake all night just to work on badges - Need some help - give me a buzz

carolina

hate dice derby, but still need 4 more with spins of 600 or more  :'(, and only 2 days left to get the badge.................help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carly

Good question.
No I dont like Dice Derby. I have many challenges left thought.

GrumpyBear

Pogo Dalek

Dice Derby and GreenBack Bayou are Evil Games!

They are Satanic!

Every Challenge in those games cept two for Dice derby were made to Torture you! Pogo should just get rid of those games, and give us better games...

BETTER YET, BRING BACK RIOT!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview