This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

REQUEST

Started by IAmSomeoneLonely,

Previous topic - Next topic

IAmSomeoneLonely

I was wondering if possibly someone could create an auto for mega slots at slingo? All it would need to do is click the bet max button, click on squares in the bonus round and click to start a new game.

badcrazygirl

i think they have a utility thing i dont rem i have 2 ask a friend

IAmSomeoneLonely

xumouse wont work because the buttons which need to be pressed to keep the game going are in all different places.

badcrazygirl

o okay well wouldnt it be hard for klaue and wordzw to make a cheat like that.just to click the buttons that go everywhere on game screen.

IAmSomeoneLonely

no. they dont go everywhere on the game screen. for example, you click the bet max button and the reels land on a slingo symbol, then a wheel pops up and automatically spins giving you bonus tokens. you keep spinning and get two coin or cherub symbols and the auto would have to click one-four of the squares to win bonus tokens and then click "claim" to get the coins and then keep spinning using the bet max button and so forth.

i cant really explain it any better, youd have to try it for yourself at www.slingo.com, which is a pretty good game site where you win coins and you can turn in for drawings.

so, i hope maybe someone could make an auto cause id pay $$ for one just to play mega slots at slingo.

merry christmas

sir

have you tryed a auto mouse program that might work

User555

If ya want one for super slots I made one a while ago that is free http://www.geocities.com/pogouser555/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview