Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

angry

Started by natt,

Previous topic - Next topic

natt

hi

i just want to say to all uk players i am very angry with pogo that any uk resident or resident outside the usa is not eligable to win the jackpot because of taxes or something i think this wrong that is my opoinion please let me no how the rest of you feel i think they should pay the jackpot if we win as we pay to be in club pogo like everyone else or they should not charge us to be in club pogo please let me  now what you think ty for your time.

philinuk

hi,im a new member,been watching from the sidelines for ages,the work u guys do is fantastic, and now im pleased to be a full member,im also from the uk and understand that is anoying that people outside the us and canada cannot win prizes or jackpots,its not really pogos fault,its the law of the land that some countries wont let outsiders win money from their country,i have been a member of pogo for 1 year now and ive won $5 off ea games which was 4 months out of date lol.supposedly pogo r trying to work round the law but i wouldnt hold my breath,hope this helps you
keep up the good work guys

pogo_vixen

Why be angry? Didn't you know when you signed onto the CLub POGO that you couldn't collect on a Jackpot win? Life's too short, to be upset about $5 that you probably wouldn't win anyway. Not saying you suck at the games, just that I'm not so sure POGO really doles out the big bucks.. LOL

~vixen~

philinuk

the odds of winning a jackpot is unlikely,but it does state when u sign up for pogo that people outside the usa and canada cannot win cash prizes.i mean £15 for a year on pogo is well worth it.maybe 1 day the law will change so outsiders can win cash prizes jackpots etc,but im not holding my breath lol :D

rcardone1

IndianLover

well I want to welcome phil to our fantastic site first of all, and to natt there is no reason to be angry considering when you signed up for pogo it stated that... if you didn't like the terms then maybe you shouldn't have signed up. I personally play for the badges, the jackpot would be nice but hey odds are not good, so why not just have fun  ;D

fuzzyferrets

its really hard too win the jackpot but you gotta be lucky

natt

:) i can understand what you are all saying i just think that the law sucks thats all if it where a uk site that said no jackpots for people outside the uk you might be a bit angry to

juggalobxtch420

I understand why you are angry, but remember that it is only a game, you should play to have fun, not to win money, and as far as paying for club pogo, you are paying for better games and privileges like friends list, message box and that kinda stuff.  You are playing on the wrong site if you are in it just for the jackpot or the money, I am sure people will agree that pogo is fun games and good friends......you don't have to agree this is just my opinion... ;D

IndianLover

I coudn't have said it better if i had said it myself, you have to play for fun and badges tooooooo

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LadyMystik

eh...it's the law. can't really do much about it. But, as everyone has said, it was in the T&C when ya signed up.

I've been playing for over a year, and have never won a prize so, don't feel like you're missing out on much. ;)

DrDaddy2Be

I've been playing since January or 2003, and i aint won no money yet, the best i did was a stinkin wallpaper in a jp spin. Got to leave it to pogo...i'll never win any money from pogo, well atleast i aint holdin' my breath over it, i like blue, but i aint turnin' blue over it, lol..Besides, the challenges are interesting, and i am up for challenges..Happy POGOING everyone.

nichole9180

Well i personally think if pogo cant send you your winnings because of whatever law. i think then they should credit your account how ever much you have won. if you only won 5 bucks then well you get a free month. if you won 4999.00 my god you may never pay for pogo again  :P

fuzzyferrets

yeah that would be so cool if they did that

kazandchip

Or as I have said before OS players if they win can donate to a charity.Pogo ususally supports international causes Ie Breast Cancer research and Starlight

kazandchip

Dream Faerie

Quote from: pogo_vixen on January 06, 2005, 05:14:03 AM
Why be angry? Didn't you know when you signed onto the CLub POGO that you couldn't collect on a Jackpot win? Life's too short, to be upset about $5 that you probably wouldn't win anyway. Not saying you suck at the games, just that I'm not so sure POGO really doles out the big bucks.. LOL

~vixen~

Unfortunatley, I agree.....

pogo_vixen

Quote from: DrBgfsh1 on January 06, 2005, 06:50:26 PM
I've been playing since January or 2003, and i aint won no money yet, the best i did was a stinkin wallpaper in a jp spin. Got to leave it to pogo...i'll never win any money from pogo, well atleast i aint holdin' my breath over it, i like blue, but i aint turnin' blue over it, lol..Besides, the challenges are interesting, and i am up for challenges..Happy POGOING everyone.

only 1 stinkin wallpaper? LOL.. I've got more freakin wall paper from POGO than I can count.. want some? lol

someonecoolio

well ... if you knew you couldn't win when you signed up, then KWITYERBICHIN!

If you don't like it, you can cancel your membership at the 'account' link at the top of the page.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview