Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Louisiana

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

---

RocknRollGirl

You are right Barb, Mardi Gras is Feb. 8th this year and is rather early also.  It falls like that some time's, but most of the time it is during the middle of Feb.  I have been to many Mardi Gras's in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houma, Covington and a few more Louisiana cities.  Oh yes, and the King Cakes no matter what kind they are....are always the best.  We have a tradition down here that my family buys the first King Cake and invites all our family and friends over for a party and whoever gets the piece of cake with the baby in it has to throw the next King Cake Party.  Its a lot of fun and you get to see family and friends every week.  I am sorry to say though that I will be in Illinois for Mardi Gras this year, visiting some friends I have there.  My father was in the Air Force and he was stationed there for 4 years and when I took off to go up there I did not know when Mardi Gras was.  So I guess I will have to skip it this year, but it sure enough will come back full blown next year.  And I will get to go to a few Parades before I fly to Illinois.  They have already started some Parades in New Orleans.  Next time you are in New Orleans let me know and I will meet you there and we both can drink a margarita in a hurricane glass.  I will be legal by next year......LOL >:D and we can even go to the Hard Rock Cafe.  As for the sports bar, you would have to tell me what hotel you were staying in, because all of the hotel's in New Orleans have really nice sports bars. The top of the Hilton Hotel has a great bar that turns while you have drink and watch the city of New Orleans go around and around.  I have to say I LOVE Louisiana too and I always will.

RocknRollGirl

LOL, I was just looking at how long of a message I typed to you and I am sure they will put this on a new forum page.  Sorry for taking up so much space.  Please forgive me everyone.  :-X :-X :-X LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview