Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Firewalls

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Today i have been having many problems in pogo they are suggesting i bring down all firewalls, I don't believe in that afterall doesnt' that give Hackers access to go wild, and why would pogo suggest such a thing.. any suggestion?

Homer

I would not lower your firewall just for the reasons you stated. Pogo is prone to many issues on challenge Wednesday. I would try again a bit later if you can't get on. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fuzzyferrets

hackers wont hack your comp unless you have something they want on it.

IndianLover

Yes, but why bring them down and give them the chance I have personal info on my computer  :(

fuzzyferrets

IndianLover

Ok I was keeping my chin up, but i was working on hubbys badge this morning and still freezing does anyone know why this might be?  I allow the pop-ups and ad blocking is off

just like i wrote to pogo i have had the same cable connect for over a year, and Norton since I became a member so i know it isn't that.... I am getting so sad  :(

IndianLover

okay now every game is freezing that i play i now have to play on hubby's puter which doesn't make sense

Pogo did respond once again but they want me to open Easy Info for Pogo (what in tarnation is that)??????

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

yes, Homer and i replied under someone elses topic hun, my firewall is set to medium, and every pogo game is giving me problems, i tested video card and all is good

DrDaddy2Be

I dont know if this will help or not, but it worked for me. This is after i disabled my firewall, only temporarily, and still had the problem, so i enabled it right away. I went to where u delete temp files and cookies, i clicked on settings, view objects, and it shows the downloaded program files. I just deleted all of the pogo games from the list, went back to pogo, and re-downloaded them to my computer, and they all seem to work fine now. Well, until pogo's servers "fart" and go down for their so called 'repairs', but i just go back at another time, and they all work well. I also read about "Unchecking" Sun Java 2 <for applet> (requires restart), and only having Jit compiler for virtual machine enabled (requires restart) "Checked", i also unchecked java logging. I hope someone here can help you, there are some very helpful folks here, keep up the great work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview