Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

angry

Started by natt,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: pogo_vixen on January 07, 2005, 04:48:36 PM
Quote from: DrBgfsh1 on January 06, 2005, 06:50:26 PM
I've been playing since January or 2003, and i aint won no money yet, the best i did was a stinkin wallpaper in a jp spin. Got to leave it to pogo...i'll never win any money from pogo, well atleast i aint holdin' my breath over it, i like blue, but i aint turnin' blue over it, lol..Besides, the challenges are interesting, and i am up for challenges..Happy POGOING everyone.

only 1 stinkin wallpaper? LOL.. I've got more freakin wall paper from POGO than I can count.. want some? lol

That is all I won too is stinking wallpaper and screensavers and believe me if you want some just ask I would be glad to give it all to you.  Pogo Games is for playing and winning the badges, but most of all it is there to make new friends from all over the world.  I also agree that pogo should let us donate if we win something to the charity of our chose.  Just have fun making new friends and playing the games.   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

homelessdog

Most of the people at pogocheats have probably cheated at one point or another, so we're not eligible to win the prizes either.  I just play for fun, and wouldn't claim a prize if I won one.

IndianLover

Home just because you use an auto doesn't mean that you cannot win.. as far as i have been told they are undectectable as long as you don't run them an obscene amount of time.

hottie_n_nyc

I may be wrong, but if i understand it right, that is the laws in ur country that does not allow u to win US cash!!!!! And not the fault of POGO

homelessdog

Quote from: IndianLover on January 08, 2005, 04:42:06 AM
Home just because you use an auto doesn't mean that you cannot win.. as far as i have been told they are undectectable as long as you don't run them an obscene amount of time.

Probably right there.  I've never run an auto, but I have used a glitch to obtain multiple badges in one day.  I did this before realizing it forfeited my chances at a prizes.  So, I learned the hard way about that. 

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: homelessdog on January 08, 2005, 09:17:18 PM
Quote from: IndianLover on January 08, 2005, 04:42:06 AM
Home just because you use an auto doesn't mean that you cannot win.. as far as i have been told they are undetectable as long as you don't run them an obscene amount of time.

Probably right there. I've never run an auto, but I have used a glitch to obtain multiple badges in one day. I did this before realizing it forfeited my chances at a prizes. So, I learned the hard way about that.

Just because you use an auto or a glitch does not stop you from winning any prizes.  The auto's are not detectable and no one will know you are using them, so why can't you win the prizes.  Your chances of winning is just as great as a person who does not use the autos or glitch's.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview