Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how many badges do you have?

Started by fuzzyferrets,

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzyferrets

LeelooMin

Douglas

I lost count, then again, I have a site that handles all that for me.  :)

Butterfly Fairy

I have 226, working on my last badge for 2003 hearts so hopefully by the end of the week I will have Hearts and my 2003 badge as well!!

Motley

I only have 107, seems like a small number compared to everyone else here but I'm working very hard to get more.   :)  I also wanted to say hi to everyone, I just registered today after reading for a few weeks. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

downunderguy

241, will be 242 if I can ever get a backgammon room to load for me. I hate badge day lol

Pho3nix

i only have about a hand full of them i just started club pogo about a month ago, so i would say i have around 15 or so... yeah i know very low

pogoisevil

118, counting Special Edition, Superbadges, etc.

Not very many in comparison, but I don't know how to play some of the card games.

LustyPirateWench

I've been a member of Pogo since Aug 23 2004... As of last night I have 117 - finally got the darn Gondola in PP solitaire. Whoever wrote match maker is a genius and I will be buying this as soon as the bank deems me fit to finally send me my stupid visa card!

LPW...

IndianLover

217 here that includes all the books together.... and good job every1

mad1975a

ThisIsntMyPogoName

I have them all.  Both '03 and '04 albums complete and all badges from '05 so far.  All caught up.  Now my goal is to stay that way!  It's weird not doing a personal challenge!

Oooh, I forgot about the extra ones too.  Gonna have to count!

burning_bright25

I have 147! only joined about a year ago...i managed to catch up on all '04 ones to complete it too! woohoo for me!

Hooper2092

Been working on that WWW badge forever and just got it! WHOOOHOO Anyways- up to 241 now, missing only a few- the ranks in pinochle, 1 in aces up and some in rainy ds

Adacia

239 here. I did all of mine ligit....well I used word jong glitch, but had snake already.

Janadra

I have 221..started CP on day 1 so I have all challenge badges and supers...and I'm an idiot..I still do a personal challenge every week...almost finished with 2003 the second time, so I have lots of x2's.

RocknRollGirl

I have 205 right now with all of the 2003, 2004, 2005, Special Edition and Super Badges won.  But I still am working on the Game Awards Badges for the different games.

TexasHoney

I have 182 badges today (sigh) trying to catch up with ya all, lol. Been with Club Pogo almost a year now. Hi all.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview